Chapter 23

“Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound
 I know they're watching, they're watching
All the commotion, the kiddie like play
Has people talking, talking

You, your sex is on fire

The dark of the alley, the breaking of day
 The head while I'm driving, I'm driving
 Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying, you're dying

You, your sex is on fire
 Consumed with what's to transpire”
-Kings Of Leon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23 (Edited)

He did it to shut me up? Right. I mean I keep on blabbering and whining. He must have got frustrated with my always-crying nature. I can’t really shut my mouth. I doubt things. God—he is kissing me and I’m rambling in my thoughts. And I’m not kissing him back. 

He pulled away looking at me with sincerity and hurt. His eyes constantly blinking slowly; his eye lashes making cover on his eyes. His lips tint pink and wet. A small tear of my eye smudged on his cheek. I did what I thought was the best thing in this situation. I slightly leaned in removing all those confusion of him which were covering his beautiful face. He quickly grabbed my face—kissing me desperately. I kissed him back with full passion I have for him.

He has that effect on me—which was never going to fade. All the sparks blasting in me, I’m feeling like I’m never going to get enough of him. Our kiss becoming heated by every passing second.
He nibbled my lower lip gaining a throaty moan from me. He invades his tongue inside my mouth—exploring every part hungrily. We both pulled away looking at each other breathless.

My hands keep roaming on his back as he is trying to catch his breath. His hand hooked on my jumper ruffling with it. I bit my lip—hiding the gasp. He slowly slides it upwards, I moaned as he teases me. He knows what he is doing. As his hands touch my belly I arched my back.  He quickly removes the jumper throwing it away. His mouth moves to my neck…to down. Giving my breast special attention. He removes my bra as well. Squeezing them…he bites it, I moaned loudly. He put his finger inside my mouth.

I start sucking it—to stop myself from moaning. He removes his pants as well as mine. I am panting as he climbs back on me. “Don’t make much noise” he whispers in a throaty voice. I nodded biting my lips.
 He slowly inserts himself inside me—filling me. I spread my legs further as my eyes instantly shut.
His thrust was hard…taking me by surprise.

I moaned his name louder. “Shit Faith…don’t make fucking noise” he said as he thrusted again. I nodded. My breath raging as he thrust’s harder, rubbing my clit with his thumb. “Zayn…” I said. When I heard a spank on my thigh.
“Moan one more time—I swear, I will spank you hard” his voice muffled. I wrap my legs around his waist…as he lean forward capturing my lips.

I started building inside me. I pulled him closer—as his thrust becomes fast. “Don’t come until I tell you” why is he doing this. Shit—shit this is too much. Oh god—he thrust me harder by every second. Riding me. “Zayn—I can’t hold long—“he shuts me up by kissing me hard.

“Come” as he said. My walls break—he also releases himself inside me. His thrust becoming slower as my world went blur. The intensity of this orgasm was just mind-blowing. He slides out of me, suddenly I felt incomplete without him.

He’s leaning between my legs as he lifted his head looking at me. “I meant to kiss you so, you stop complaining about yourself—but things got heated up. I was saying that you did nothing wrong never doubt yourself, whatever you do is for others and it’s always right”
 he pecked my lips and stands up to go to the bathroom.

I stayed there processing his words. “And Faith we have to go downstairs for dinner” I nodded.
His back showing me as he went inside.

I looked through the events went by the day. His family likes me—and what will happen if they found out about me.
Then they won’t look at me with same eyes. But as far as I know they are never going to find out.

After getting a shower we both went downstairs for dinner.
Everybody laughing and talking as we sit in the living room.
Zayn was busy talking to Safaa about her doll. He was looking happy until his gaze diverted to the door. I followed his eyes.

There stands the guy from the dinner. Austin Parker. Smirking at Zayn slinging bag at one side. Hair messily combed…blue eyes piercing. He is one of the attractive kinds. But his persona yelled BAD BOY. I saw Zayn stiffen at his side. I looked at him, his jaw clenched as he murmured “what is he doing here?”.

As much as I know Zayn and Austin are friends but he’s acting weird. I shrugged off the thought it’s not my work to think. Tricia notices Austin and went to hug him. Afterwards Zayn too.

They both hug and laugh at something. Zayn is a real case of mood swings. I shook my head. Tricia calls me to meet Austin. I mentally roll my eyes, I don’t know but this guy doesn’t give me good vibes.

“Hi” I murmured—Zayn standing besides me. “Hey, nice to meet you again” he said smirking.
I smiled. “Come Austin we have to talk about something” Zayn said as he makes his way in the living room.

“Tricia can I help you with something” I said to Tricia. She shook her head, “no Hun—everything is fine. But I would love to talk to you” I smiled at her. “Sure”. We both make our way to the other side of the hall. This house is really huge. We both sat on a brown couch.

“So—Faith how are things going with you and Zayn” she said little nervous. I smiled “everything is fine—I mean he’s really a sweet guy” I didn’t lie to her. I mean not direct lie. “Good—Faith I want to tell you something” I looked at her, her body slightly tensed. I nodded.

“Zayn has been through a lot may be hasn’t told you yet. I can’t tell you either until he doesn’t want to—but give him a chance. Don’t give up on him. He can be jerk sometimes but please gain his trust and help him. We thought Perrie was the one for him—but we were wrong. Zayn loved her. You have to gain that place in his heart. And I have to tell you the way he looks at you—he cares about you. You’re special for him—just—just never leave him” she completes. Her face holding a sad emotion. I nodded feeling vulnerable.

“I am never leaving him, Tricia I promise” I gulped the lump in my throat. Now I’m lying. This is all wrong. But I really don’t want to leave him—ever.

“We better go for dinner” I nodded.
So much going through my head.  This feeling…Feeling wrong and right at the same time. I love acting like his girlfriend but I’m feeling bad for his family. Which were hoping something from me. I can’t even assure to myself if I can ever accomplish it. And I just made a promise to his mom. This feels wrong.

When Tricia said the way he looks at me. I don’t know what she meant but that makes me smile in joy a little. He cared for me. Really? I ask myself. The answers is just a jumbled puzzle. I never am getting answers until I find them.

A hand settles on my waist as I notice I’m walking in the diner room. My thoughts always puzzled me. I looked up seeing Zayn smiling at me “Faith let’s go for dinner” I just looked at him. The answers are here, they are always here. Why I never noticed them yet. The glint in his eyes-the smile on his lips-the way he holds me- the way we make love- the way I get electric shocks every time he touches me- the way he gave me tender kisses- the way he got jealous….he’s perfect.
My answers are so near yet so far.
But one thing which is clear now.

I love you Zayn Malik…..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note; hey guys here the chapter hope you like it :)

i'm feeling well now!!! thanx for wishes and the reason i didn't upload is tadadad my mom. she won't let me touch laptop, until i was ill. but now i'm perfectly awsum :D

LOL Niall's twitter account got hacked third time. i'm seriously laughing at the tweets we'guys are crazy (directioner) i read one tweet about a girl who killed her cat cas she lost Niall's follow. idk may be its a rumour.

btw i rant alot okay bye vote| comment if you like
love ya....