Chapter 15

I'm in his favorite sun dress
Watching me get undressed
Take that body downtown

I say, "You the bestest."
Lean in for a big kiss
Put his favorite perfume on

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you wanna do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby, now you do
-Lana Del Rey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 (Edited)

*Faith’s P.O.V*

I remember him, holding me in his arms as I snored. As he laid me in my bed, he murmurs “Faith sleep” I nodded “why you didn’t kiss me in the elevator” I asked.

“I’m a man of rules Faith, I will never take advantage of you” I smiled. 
“What are you doing to me Faith” he said to me.

~*~

My eyes shot open with a sudden pain in my head. As my eyes adjusted to the surroundings, I found myself in my bed. I looked everywhere noticing from the window that, it’s raining today. Window is covered with small drops of water; heavy voice of the rain hitting the window is all in my room.

I sit up on my bed noticing, I’m wearing a long white t-shirt and my lingerie. Who changed my dress? I know I was drunk last night, I know what Zayn did. I know my futile attempt to kiss him in the elevator. I know we danced. Oh god how much I embarrassed myself last night. I bet Zayn would be mad at me.
Please god help me may be.
But what he did wasn’t pleasant at all. I mean he tried to let Jack show down. That’s wrong beyond wrong. But I yelled at him. Why I even got drunk. And why I remember every fucking thing. Can’t I just remove it from my memory? 

The door flung open revealing Martha, she sighed when she saw me sitting “oh god Faith” her voice was urgent and concerned. She is holding a tray with food in it. I take my head in my hands and just groaned because of pain.

“Take the pill you will feel better” I nodded. Taking water and pill I gulped it down my throat.
As chilled water, set down my throat I instantly felt way better.
“Where is Mr. Malik?” I asked as my system starts.

“Right, he is downstairs very furious and mad and angry” she said nodding at me. Her lips in pressed in a thin line. “Oh shit, I’m screwed” I said more to myself.

 “Yes you are, Faith you have no idea. He keeps shouting on his phone, and twice dropped his Mac book on the table. He shouted at me too” I immediately feel sorry for her. “Oh sorry Martha, it’s all because of me”

“No worry, but Faith he said that when you wake up you better eat. And freshen up. He can come here any time” I nodded. “Yes I want to talk to him” I nodded.
I eat the breakfast/lunch. Because it’s already two o’clock in the noon. Martha leaves my room, as she had to update Zayn that I woke up.

I showered, because I was a mess before it. My make-up from last night was all over my face. My blue eyes were exhausted as big as owl’s eyes. My skin was pale. My hair were sticking in all directions.
God I’m feeling way better and the headache is gone by that time.

It’s been half an hour from shower, I’m still nervous, scared and any suitable synonyms with them. I’m shitting bricks that can build fucking Eiffel tower. Sitting on my bed, thinking to switch on the television or not. And all my thoughts ending up on where Zayn is? Why he didn’t show up yet.
After another twenty minutes of my anxiety, my bed room door opens.

I quickly stand up from the bed, as he enters in the room. Anger flooding out of his eyes as his eyes met my scared ones. Trust me, I almost faint at his sight. He locked the door hurriedly.

“Take your clothes off, now” his voice urgent and hoarse.
I dumbfound stand there mouth gaped. “I think we both need to talk” I futilely attempt to calm him down. But in return I just got a heart attack giving voice “now Faith”. He already was shoving off his v-neck and then lowers. The man stands there in his own glory, glaring me.

I quickly yank open my shirt as well as my shorts. I stand in front of him in my black lingerie. I hesitate but asked him again “I—I think it’s better if we talk first”. As I completed my sentence he already shoved me too bed, tension is so thick in the atmosphere. I can really touch it.

“I have to complete the un-finished business you started yesterday. Do you have any idea how badly I wanted you last night. God! Why did you even get drunk” his voice hoarse, eyes dark from lust. “Then why didn’t you take me last night.” I mentally slapped and kicked myself hard in the stomach. For asking him again. “I told you earlier I never would take your drunken self advantage” my breathing hitched listening to his sincere composed voice.

His hand racked at my back, as he opens the hook of my bra. I thought he was going to kiss me, he just moves his lips to my jaw. Going down to my breast; squeezing, nibbling.

I arched my back, biting my lips. I run my hands in his hair pulling him upwards so, I can kiss him. But he stayed stiff, and ignored my protest. I groaned, he was doing this purposely. He wasn’t going to kiss me. Heat rushing down my spine, I just let him do whatever he wants.

He pulled his boxers down, as well as mine. His erection touching me but he wasn’t going inside me. I grind my body upwards but he stayed still looking at me. His hair falling on his forehead, his mouth parted.

“You’re mine Faith mine” he said as he enters me. I moaned loudly. I’m not used to it. He stayed still, I want him to move. “Mine Faith, tell me you’re mine”. I try to say something but only sound my mouth left was whimper. “Tell me Faith” his voice demanding. “I—I Zayn” I moaned.

“Do you want me to spank you” what! Spank. No. “Zayn I’m yours” I said. Relieved that finally my voice came out right.  He starts moving inside me, as I stayed there moaning.
He increased his pace, I cried out loud as I felt my walls tightening around. Oh god I love this. He keeps his pace fast until both of us come into each other. I moaned loudly. He groaned as he pulled out from me.

He still doesn’t kiss me. I don’t know from whom; it’s me who became stronger or he becomes weak. As I turned us both around. I’m on top of him, before he could protest or something. I kissed him, all hunger for his shows in it. I don’t care what he thinks nor do, I just want to kiss those perfect lips. His lips feel like rain on a deserted island. He kissed me back holding my face in his hands. We both want this badly, kiss turning into a passionate one. He turned me around kissing me desperately. He moaned in my mouth as his tongue explores mine.

 When we both are out of breath we pulled away, he stared at me. The emotion which I never understand or name showed in his eyes.

“What are you doing to me Faith?” he whispered as he collapsed on me. I dumbfounded comprehend his words inside my head ‘what are you doing to me Faith’.

We stayed like that for long, no one moving…feeling each other. I feel like I can stay like this for ages and die peacefully. When I notice that Zayn has soothingly breathing in my neck, and his hands curling in my hairs. 

He abruptly stands up cursing “shit”. I also sit up covering myself “what happenned”. He looked at me with warily

“we didn’t use protection, wait I’ll be back. You can have pills and we have to talk of the incident that happened last night” all the previous expressions fade from his face and coldness lash over.

He leaves after getting dressed. I fall back on my bed. How could I talk to him, I mean I really messed up last night. And top it up I yelled at him, I fucking yelled at him. God please everything ends up nicely. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notel; hey fellas here's chapter. i'm making it longer than this including "the talk" but i ended it here. so, i can put talk session in main book.
idk u probably think i'm a perverted or something but seriously i'm not. i think it just 1D dirty imagines i read all day makes me like this LOOL

u can say i have sexy imaginations ;)

i know you enjoy it hehe!! ;)

okay here's a quenstion you better answer "did u understand what i write, i mean you guys like what i write or how i write" pls tell me i'm so curious.
and ur comments just makes me grin like a fool so please COMMENT!!

anybody wants to make cover/Banner or trailer for book? PM me!! i give you dedications. :)

vote and comment. #verylongA/N
bye love ya...