Chapter 11

I've got you under my skin.
I've got you deep in the heart of me.
So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me.
I've got you under my skin.
I'd tried so not to give in.
I said to myself: this affair never will go so well.
But why should I try to resist when, baby, I know so well
I've got you under my skin?

-Frank Sinatra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 (Edited)

I've got you under my skin.
I've got you deep in the heart of me.
So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me.
I've got you under my skin.
I'd tried so not to give in.
I said to myself: this affair never will go so well.
But why should I try to resist when, baby, I know so well
I've got you under my skin?
-Frank Sinatra

Rest of the evening I spent rummaging through my new phone, Zayn was being busy with his office work. God, I really don’t know how much he works. After dinner I headed to my room and Zayn to his.
I change the sheets of bed to cream colored one. I love this room so much. Feeling slightly tired of all the  drama of the day. First Zayn’s hitting in wall, then his fight, stitches, doctor urgh I think we both had enough for one day.

I start removing my dress, I only unzipped it open half when the door flung open revealing; Zayn wearing a black v-neck, and lowers. I think he just showered cause his hair are a little damp. I gulped at his intense gaze undressing me. He closed the door and locked it. I gulped harder this time. I moved away, my back facing him. I started zipping my dress back. “Uh—uh let me remove this” his low-husky voice makes me stiff at my spot. I removed my hand. Letting him do whatever he wants.

“Mr. Malik i—hm” he cuts me off …“in this room you can call my Zayn” he whispers slowly near my ear. I know what he meant, my voice stuck in my throat. I just nodded. He removes my hair from my back and to my shoulder. He cares my shoulders through my lacy dress. My breathing hitches, as he starts un-zipping my dress. Sliding it slowly, when the dress was fully unzipped. He starts caressing my back. “Hmm no bra—I like it” oh fuck! Why did I wear this dress. His hand goes down to my back and to my belly and to my breast. As his hand comes in contact with my breast, I leaned back. Oh this feels good. My eyes shut close. He rubbed with both the hands. “You’re perfect” he whispers.

He squeezes them gaining a moan from me. I can feel him smirking. He turned me around, instantly my eyes opened. His eyes are black from lust. His lips parted and red. He smashed his lips on mine roughly, with hunger. I can’t resist the temptation of his kiss; I kiss him with more aggression. He pulled me into him…making my stumble. He groaned in the kiss…his hand moving up and down on my back. My hands on his shoulder blades, touching and getting the feel of his hot body.

He pulled away, looking at me intensely out of breath. He looks at my dress and in one go he removes it from my body. I stand there naked in front of him. I blushed; he caressed my cheek and kissed me tenderly . He moves his lips to my neck. Leaving wet kisses on my throat, on my shoulder, my breast. He pushed me against the bed. I laid there as he removes his shirt. I can see his tattoos and perfect body.

He leans forward hovering my body. I can see his face clearly now… “We take it slow?” he questions asking for me to answer. I just nodded; I don’t think my voice is supporting me. This is it, I’m doing it. And I’m not regretting a touch on my body because Zayn is the one who will be doing it. He kissed me roughly, entering his hot tongue in my mouth. As his tongue explores my mouth, I caressed his back. Taking every inch of his body captured in my head. He pushed my legs apart laying in between them. I can feel his erection against me. Oh god this feels perfect. He leaves my mouth and start working on my throat and then to my breast. He puts my left breast in his mouth sucking it. I moan pushing my body upwards. His hands went further down to my belly.

I groaned as his finger teases me on the waist band. “You want me to remove this” my eyes shot open, I gulped. Did I want this? Fuck yes I want this. I want him. Now here in my bed. I nodded. He reflexes my action and removes it. His hand caressed my thigh, going upward. Oh god! I closed my eyes moving upwards. Accidently touching his erection, he groaned “stay still” His voice hoarse. I stiffen my body. “God you’re beautiful” he murmurs against my thigh. His thumb brushed my clit. I moaned…hmmm.

I can feel his breathing on my lower thighs.

He slides his finger inside me slowly. Making me arch my back; moaning loudly. I’m throbbing badly as he slides it out and inserts it again. He keeps repeating his action again and again. “You’re so wet” he said against my thigh. I erect my toes pointing them out. The pleasure started to build inside me…yes continue. “Zayn…I” I moaned taking his hair in my hand. He releases his finger out. What! I feel wanting more! And he just. Urgh….I open my eyes seeing him removing his lowers and boxers at the same time. He smirks at my reaction. This is the first time I’m seeing him naked. Fuck this is the first time I’m seeing a man naked. I keep my body in control. His erection touching his lower stomach. What a sight. He leaned forward, his nose touching mine. “Don’t be ashamed, you’re beautiful” he said and kissed me tenderly then pulled away.

He wears a condom on his man hood “ready?” he asks. I nodded. He leans forward, his tip touching my sex. I closed my eyes. “It’s going to hurt a bit” I nodded not wanting to wait anymore. I want this man. He slowly slides his man hood inside me. I cried out loudly. Shit it really did hurt. He stayed still letting me adjust his size. He kissed me; I being needy kissed him hungrily. But he pulled away, and moves out slowly. I breathed out which I’m holding from a long time. Then again he is inside me and this time it hurts more, feels like something breaking inside me. I’m no longer a virgin.

I small tear leaves from my eye; I don’t know it’s because of the pain or losing my virginity. He pushed himself more forcefully. I moaned and cried at same time “Zayn….” He kissed me. “Shhh…it’ll be fine” I nodded. My world becomes blurry. This is too much. But again I want this. I want him, I’m having him. He began pacing slowly back and forth. I wrap my legs around him. Moaning his name…soon pain converts into pleasure. I feel a foreign pleasure that I never felt. “Zayn…” I moaned loudly. He loves when I say his name.

“Yes…babe! Say my name” he says increasing his speed. His hands in my hair, kissing my neck. My hands fisted in the new bed sheets controlling myself from moaning. As my walls started to tighten, I grabbed his shoulder; his back. “Come on Faith come for me” he said against my lips. Soon everything inside me explodes “Zayn” I moaned loudly, holding his back tightly. After a moment he says, “Oh Faith” he joined me collapsing on me. He pushed his man hood twice and then pulled out of me. I feel incomplete as his releases himself.

We both are sweating, only sound that I can hear is our breathing. I opened my eyes when I come back to earth, seeing him looking at me with now brown eyes. Smirking at me “how are you feeling”, “good” I said. His smirk changed into concern “did it hurt” I nodded there is no point of lying to him. He gritted his teeth “shit!” he closed his eyes “I’m hurrying aren’t I”. I caressed his cheek with my hand “no…I’m fine just a bit sore” his eyes open, looking at me intensely. “I didn’t mean to hurt you” this is the first time I saw him feeling guilty.

“No…this is why I’m here and I’m fine just a bit sore” he nodded realizing that what he is; cold, heartless person. But the fact is he is not cold or heartless.

“you better sleep, I’m going in my room good night” he kissed me once more. Collecting his clothes he went to the door “and Faith that was amazing” his back showing me but, I bet he is smirking. I feel dejected as he left, why does he always shove him or me. Why can’t he just face that he is beyond sweet and a caring guy.

After making that awesome love with me, he just left. I feel déjà vu at this moment. A tear sprung out of my eyes. I have to find way with this man. He can’t just hurt himself or me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hey lovely people how ya doing...."

okay finally things changing i don't have much to say. i love this chapter.

what you'll think?

vote and comment xx

thanks for all your support i love you guys :)

Warning; control your feels ;) yada yada

bye happy reading xx