Chapter 1 - The New Girl

(Damian's P.O.V.)

I sat down in my seat in 9th grade, home room. Also know as freshmen year. I greeted my friend Collin Wilkes.

A few moments later the teacher walked in and asked everyone to take a seat. Like we were not already sitting down! I swear some of the so called 'teachers' are imbeciles!

"Alrighty class. Today we will be having a new student joining the school! Please welcome Jasmine Quest!"

In walked a black haired, girl that would have been about the height of my nose. She had a fit body, yet lean with long bum-length black hair tied up in a simple high-ponytail. She was wearing the normal female school attire. A white button-down 3-quarter shirt letting me see the mussels on her forearms with a navy skirt that reached just above her knees, a navy vest unbuttoned, white socks that stop just above the ankle - even if they are supposed to go just below her knee - black laced shoes and to finish it off a loose red tie around her neck - Alfred would never let me show up to school with my tie and socks not proper, and definitely not without an iron shirt. Things this girl, this Jasmine does not have.

"Please take a seat next to uh... oh yes. Damian." I looked up from my sketch pad (no I wasn't sketching her. I'm not a pervert) where I was sketching a very detailed Robin bird.

'What?!' I mentally scream. Regardless, I put on a fake smile and greeted her with a kind-of shy 'Hello.'

She smiled back at me with dark ocean blue eyes that I looked at with my forest green ones.

--------------------

As I walked to my locker to put my books away from my classes to go to recess I see a few of the ' very impressive' (not) school jocks talking to Jasmine while she was shoved up against the locker with a disgusted look on her face. She tried walking away but wasted shoved again while having two jocks standing on either side and one more standing in front of her with his hand was up against the locker next to Jasmine's head with his other hand on his hip. I smirk on his face while he talked.

"Hey!" I called walking over towards the group. "Leave her alone."

"Ohhhh I'm so scared!" Joked the one on the left.

"Whatcha gonna do 'bout it kid?" The one I presumed was the leader spoke.

While I was keeping the three occupied Jasmine tried to make a run for it but was stopped by the right jock.

"Now, now girly, no need to get rough." The one holding Jasmine spoke in a sickly tone.

That seemed to put Jasmine over edge.

--------------------

(Jasmine's P.O.V.)

"Now, now girly, no need to get rough."

'Okay, that it!' I stomped on the guys foot the was eyeing me while holding me. he loosened his grip and I see my chance to get out of his hold I twist my hands out of his hold spin around faster than he probably can even register, and I kneed him where the sun don't shine.

"Don't call me girly!" I growled out.

He fell to the ground in pain and as I looked back at Damian i see him sucker punch the 'leader' and the other school jock - more like school jerk - try and sneak up behind him. Before I can even think about what I was doing I moved forward, kicked out his legs like a breakdance move and stand back up with him still lying on the ground.