Chapter 4 - Meet the Twins

Sorry if Bruce was a bit OOC at the end of the last chapter. :( Additional sorry it's taken so long to update. Been watching too much House. It's a tv show. You don't know it?!? Leave! Joking, joking. Please don't leave.
The Dusk's are  twins Shadow14709 and I made up. We practically based everything of them off of us except for the parents and parent jobs and their first and last names. Shadow and I are not actually twins but are related.
(Jasmine's P.O.V.)

6 Days Later...

I was finally released from the hospital earlier today. The doctor said I need to take it easy. Yeah right. After a long conversation with Damian, and lots of reasoning, he finally let me stay at my own apartment but he said I have to visit/stay at his house every weekend for a 3 weeks.

Today was Friday, so I am currently packing my backpack for the weekend. Wayne Manor. I have only seen pictures of it in the newspaper. Never actually in person. What if his parents don't like me? Did he even verify this with them?

I hope he will let me use the gym at his place. I mean, he is the son of a billionaire, so it's probably good quality.

But then again, how am I going to be able to do my night activities if I'm staying at Wayne Manor. There's no way I'll be able to sneak in and out every night. I mean they're rich so they would probably have a high-tech security system, I'll just have a look around and see if I can get out. I guess that Gotham might have to survive about 3 weekends without Scratch. oh, well.

Once I finished 'packing' it was around 3pm, might as well head to the gym, I'll just have to tune down my regular routine.

(Damian's P.O.V.)

As I returned home I decided to call the Dusks'. They are two of what I suppose you could call, friends. I have known them since the age of four. They trained with me until a week before I was sent to come live with Father. They are adequate fighters. We coincidentally met up once again at Gotham Academy. I say 'them' and 'they' because the Dusks' are twins. Daniel and Charlotte Dusk, or, as everybody else finds it appropriate to call them, Danny and Charlie.

I call Daniel as I hold the phone to my ear and make my way to my quarters.

"Hello?" I listen to a female voice on the other end of the line.

"Tt, I am not even going to ponder why you have your brother's phone." I respond to the greeting.

"Yeah.. it's probably nest not to think 'bout it Dames."

"Call me that ridiculous name again and I will be having your head on a platter." I growl.

As I listen i hear a distant yell and then hear shuffling through the phone.

"Are you two finished portraying the role of four-year-olds yet?" I say monotone.

"We ain't imbeciles or 4 year olds...Dames." Charlotte complains, "yeah! what she said!" Daniel speaks now.

"I am making the presumption that considering I can hear both of your idiotic voices. And when you were four you would tackle each other to the ground and role around for approximately 3 minutes. Considering that is the act that the two of you were recently just carrying out, you were much like four-year-olds" I state matter-of-factly.

"Yeah whatever," I hear them simultaneously grumble out."Why did you call in the first place?" I hear Daniel change the topic to one of convinience.

"Are you going out tonight as Crimson Flare and Shadow?" Finally making my way to the point of why I called the two in the first place.