Chapter 2 - Gym Workout

(Jasmine's P.O.V.)

As I'm waking up the next day to my alarm clock, I roll over on my bed and look at the bright white numbers on my black clock reading to me 5:30am. Everything from yesterday came at me like a brick.

Damian, Saturday, gym.

I wonder what school will be like today. Considering its normal for the first day of the school week is a Monday, and this week was no exception, it's Tuesday and I have the rest of the school week until I train with Damian. Oh, crap! What if we have other classes together other than home room? Well I guess I'll just try to act normal, he probably invites girls over to his house all the time since, you know, his Dad is Bruce Wayne.

I get up and get changed into the school uniform I despise so much, mainly because it has a skirt, at least the skirts blue. But it's sooooooo short. I hate it! And the fact that the uniform just in general is so formal and girly. Pulling my long black hair into a pony tail like yesterday.

If you haven't figured it out already, I don't like girly things, at all

-------------------

As I arrive at school, I see a certain boy walking through the front gates 3 feet in front of me. (1 meter). I walk a tiny bit faster until I'm right behind him, I lean in close from behind and whisper in his ear just to spook him out.

"Hey Dami" I whisper siducivly he jumped not expecting me, and spun around.

"Oh, it is just you, Hi Jas. How was your night?" He asked calming down after seeing who it was.

"Mine was pretty good. I met a boy at the gym last night, we talked. You?" I joke while I smirk at him waiting for a response.

"I met a beautiful girl, who I have plans with on Saturday." Was his answer while blushing a bit, I was blushing at bit too, him calling me beautiful and all.

To cover up my blush I continue with the joke I started. "So does this girl you classify as beautiful have a name?"

"Well, yes she does but, I'm not sure if you know her. You since you only started here at Gotham Academy a day ago." He answers with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Oh, week, give it a shot, I might know her." I say trying to get him to crack.

"Fine her name was, Jasmine Quest. Ever heard of her?" He asks. Grin. Still. There.

"Why I think I might know her!" I say while tapping my chin.

While I'm 'thinking' Dami walkers up closer to me and tickles me. It only 7:30am and school starts at 8:30am we were the only 2 people out the front of the school. I laughed my head head off as I fall to the ground laughing, him tripping over me still trying to tickle me.

I land on my back and he lands almost on top of me. The only thing stopping him from from falling on top of me, flat, is his hands that are on either side of my face on the ground. Our faces 2 inches apart, (5 centimetres) if I leaned up just a little bit or he leaned down we would be kissing.

It took all my will to say this, because I really want to stay in this position but, "We can't do this, we're at school." I say, mentally cursing myself for letting my voice crack.