Chapter 3 - Family Reunions

(Damian's P.O.V.)

The rest of the school week flew by normally. Meet Jas out the front of the school, walk in, go to classes, meet Jas at the gym, and sometimes drop her off at work. If it wasn't a work day for her she would insist on walking home herself, and then I would give her some money so she could call me once she finished work, using the pay phone outside of the apartment complex. The phone calls didn't last long, they were mainly consisting of her saying she got home safely.

It is currently Saturday morning, I'm meeting Jas in an hour so I should probably leave in 45 minutes. I go down to the kitchen to greet Pennyworth and pick my breakfast up and take it to my room before he has time to protest.

Once I get to my room I hear a "Master Damian!" Travel through the Manor as I smirk and close my door. I finish my breakfast and the 1st chapter of my book I was reading - Ned Kelly's Secret, don't judge! It's actually a really good book. As I set my book down, my communicator beeps.

"Ugh I swear if it's just Wilkes, so help him, I will hurt him so bad even the lazarus pit won't be able to bring him back." I groan and mumble and press my communicator.

"Robin here."

"Get down to the Bat-Cave now! Two-Face has escaped." I here Batman, or, Father I should say, order me.

"Coming Father" I reply trying not to sound irritated.

--------------------

Two-Face was pitiful. I almost feel apologetic for him, he was simple to beat, it took about 30 minutes, I have no major injuries, just a large scrape on my bicep I have to bandage. I just hope Jasmine won't think anything of it, I'll just say I scraped it on the edge of the dinner table, yeah... that might work... hopefully.

By the time I finished bandaging up my arm and cleaning myself off it was time to leave, it's the middle of January, and it is lightly snowing today. Pennyworth always keeps the heater on so its not cold inside, I got dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark red tee with dark green converses, and throwing on a semi-thick black hoodie and zipping it up all the way.

I would take my own motorbike but technically since I'm 15 I can't drive it yet due to American Laws, I'm only allowed to have my Leaners at the moment so I go to the next best thing, walking. I technically, may have not mentioned Jas's visit to Father, I wonder how he will react, scratch that, he won't be happy.

About 10 minutes later and a mixture of jogging and sprinting, I get there at 9:54am, she still has 6 minutes to get here.

I just hoping that she's not going to stand me up...

--------------------
(Jasmine's P.O.V.)

It 8:00. I made myself a plain PBH, peanut butter and honey, sandwich for breakfast, yummy. I'm still I'm my pyjamas that consists of old track-pants and an old T-shirt, my hair is out and I'm writing this book while eating breakfast, it's called 'Silver'. (A/N: Prompts if you have read it!)

I finish my breakfast and I'm still writing 'Silver', suddenly there is a knock at the door who could that be? I'm not expecting anyone. Damian! He might of come to pick me up.

I open the door, "Damian I thou-" I cut myself off as I see who it is. Oh no. What the hell is Dad doing here?!?!

"Hi Dad!" I put on fake cheeriness, it's this or... Yeah, and I wouldn't want that to happen to me when I have to meet up with Damian in about 1 hour