Part 1: Too Punk Rock

Billie Joe was on his comfy couch when Trė kicked down the door. Billyee screamed and rolled off ze couch. Trė ran over and picked up the fluffy haired man and threw em back on ze couch.
"BILLZOR LETS GO ON TOUR!!"
Trė screeched, Billzor gasped.
"LETS!! WHERE MIKE?!"
Mike appeared with a puff of rainbow smoke. Trė and Billzor turned to Mike.
"Hi.. I'm here."
Mike said, Billzor and Trė grabbed Mike and they ran out of their magic mansion and got on their punk rock tour bus.

Trė turned on their camera and the punk rockers announced their tour by screaming in camera. They uploaded the vid to de y00tubes, and got gigzillions of likes, comments and no dislikes cause they're too punk rock. De band was about to start their tour when an emo burst through de bus door. The billie screeched and hid behind Trė.
"Who da hell are you?!"
Trė asked with a small punk hiding behind him.
"MY NAME IS PETER."
Yodelled the emo dude, suddenly three more smol faces popped in the bus, with sinister grins. Billzor peeked over the Trė's shoulder.
"Oh your da fall down bois!!"
Billie gasped, clearly proud of himself that he recognized the tiny punks.
"I'm patrick."
Said a small fedora wearing boi, Mike suddenly poofed out of nowhere again and screamed.
"WANNA GO ON TOUR WITH US YOU LOSERS?!?"
The emo boi and the fedorable boi screeched in joy and decided to join da band on they're adevanture around da werld.

What's gonna happen to the punks when they go on da tour?!

~NEXT PART COMING GOD KNOWS WHEN~