Part 11: We're screwed

After rocking out a few more concerts Billie planned his revenge on da bathtub floor with da black marker. He was becoming slightly insane but dat dun matter. Billie had a gr8 plan. It involved Patrick, and labour and Patrick's guitar. Billie had to do dis, after all the sass Patric and Pete gave him. He heard da door open, it was Trè.
"Heyy, uh. You're starting to look like a overly punk teenager.."
He said, billie covered up his plan.
"I'm fiiiiiiiIIIIIIIINNNEEEEEEEeeee.."
He fixed his floffy hair, and tried to wipe away da multiple layers of eyeliner. Trė stared at Billzor.
"Fam yu not fine."
Billie stared at him.
"I said I'm fine, Trè go awey."
Suddenly, Anddee barged into da bathrum.
"BILLIE."
He dragged out of the bathroom, and saw everyone, they were having meeting. Billie saw Pete, who was giving a sassy look. It angered the small fluffy hair man.
"Why all dis sass."
Billie muttered to himself den sat down. Patrick stood up and meeting started.
"I has a question,"
Patrick said, looking at Billie.
"Why didn't we have money in da fist place."
Billie gasped, and Mike suddenly just started screaming.
"OH NO EXTREME FLASHBACK INCOMING."

~ Whosh whoosh flashback time ~

5 Months Ago..

Billie took his milkshake, and walked outside happily. It was noice day, the sun was shining and it quiet. Billie saw da front big tour bus, And smiled.
"It's beautiful."
He whispered, and sipped his milkshake. Suddenly he heard screaming from behind the tour bus. He walked around the bus to see Mike screeching in horror, and saw the entire back of the tour bus was burning.
"MIKE WHAT THE FRICICKCKK."
Mike saw Billie coming, and continued and continued t0 screech.
"MIKE WHATCHU DO?!"
Mike fell to the ground, and didn't speak.
"MIKKKEKEEKKEEKKEKEEKKEEKEKEEK."
The fire continued to grow, until Billie realized had to a sacrifice. Mike wasn't gonna move, Billie cried and chugged his milkshake into the fire, stopping it completely. Mike jumped up.
"Thanks billieh."
Billie was still angry.
"MIKE WHT WRRE U DOING?"
Mike glanced from the burnt tour bus to Billyeet.
"The microwave in da house wasn't working."
Mike explained.
"So I came out here to use da tour bus microwave to cook my TV dinner."
Billie had urge punch him the face.
"But, I ended putting 33 minutes instead of 3 minutes.."
Billie glared at Mike like why.
"And den there money that caught on fire and the fire spread outside.. And.."
Billie inrrupted.
"OUR MONEYS BURNT TOO?"
Mike nodded slightly. Billie glared at him.
"Gg Mike we have no money now."
Mike turned around and picked a tray, and turned around to face billlilil.
"Atleast I got mah TV dinner."
Billie felt like crying, he lost his money and his milkshake and his friendship with Mike.
"I hate you."
Before Mike could eat his TV dinner, Billie snatched it out of his and said,
"Dis is mine now."
Billie walked into his magic mansion, nomming Mike's slightly burnt TV dinner.

~ le present ~

Mike kept screaming, and Billie threw a pillow at him and he stopped. Patrick stood there, and looked at Pete like 'what is wrong with deez people?'
"There is ur answer in that intense flashback."
Billie said.
"Okay so when we get off dis bus we're homeless.."
Trė asked, Billie shrugged.
"Pretty much."