Part 10: Poor Joe..

Billie finally left da bathroom, and saw nobody.
"Did they go out for dinner or somthun?"
Billie looked down at his wrist, of course there's no watch but it was 7:50.
"OOH. OH NO."
Billie trampled out the door, he spotted a random car.

Billie was driving down the street towards the concert, his punks left him! And the concert started in 10 minutes, Billie maybe stole this car but he's a celebrity so.. He can take people's cars. Billie saw the lined up concert, and curved around into the backstage area that was blocked off. He saw the guy who lets everyone who helps in, Billie rolled down the window.
"I need to see your id."
Billie glared at the dud.
"HEY IM THE GUY WHO SINGS AND CRAP."
The dud reAlized it was Bill Joe, he gasped.
"The cuncert starts in like 5-"
"I KNOW ASSHAT."
Billie broke through de bars that stopped trespassers. He raced out and climbed up to das backstage area.
He spotted da punk rockers, ready for da show.
"WHAT RHE FRACK."
He tackled Mike, and ended up knocked everyone dun.
"AHEFHH."
Mike screeched. Billyeet jumped up and glared everyone.
"WHYD YEW LEAVE ME BEHIND?! YEW ALL aRE RUDE A F."
Billie cried, a few people looked over at da whining Billie like wtf?
"LOOK HUN."
Pete approached da small anger man.
"WE THIUGHT YOU LEGIT DIED! SO WE LEAEF U thAR."
Pete explained, Billie was bout to beat da boi up when they heard they were going up on stage. Billie grabbed his lil guitar and gut up on das stage.

A Few Months Later..

Billie slipped on a noice lattė, he was chilling in da bathtub once again. Dey were on their way to Michigan after going to the east end of Canada and comin back. Pete was a lot more sassier and Patrick was a lot more pregnant. Their supply of 6900 chicken nugs was gr8, and Billie was happy for a moment, when Patrich walked in, carrying something.
"What dous yew want?"
Patrick lifted up his object thingy. Billie gasped intensely. It was one of Billzors guitar's broken and smashed.
"PATRICH WHAR THE FUDKXODKMEM?!"
Billie threw da pumpkin spiced lattė at Patrich.
"LOOK JOE WAS BEING MEAN AND I SAW A GUITAR!!"
Patrich exclaimed and dodged the flying lattė.
"SO YOU BASH A FRICKING GUITAr on HIM?!"
Patrick went quiet den said.
"Yeah."
Billie let out a screech. Den he heard Trė say.
"WHY DU YEW TWO HATE EACHTOEHER SO MUCH LIKE WHY MY EARS HURT STAHP."
Patrick slipped out of the room, leaving da lil guitar on da floor. Then an idea popped in Billie jee head.
"OH HUNNY ILL GET MY REVENGE!"
He shouted and shut da door.