The party

*Kenna's POV*

The whole day I bummed around in my room while the boys were out at some rehearsal. I am kinda nervous for this party. This is the first party I've been to without a date in 5 years. It's not that I really care about having a date, I just don't feel very safe without one. But luckily my brother will be there. 

The  boys got home around 8 pm. When I heard the door open I went downstairs.

*Kells' POV* 

I am so pumped Kenna is coming with us to the party. As I walk into our house I notice her on the couch in her sweats. 

"I hope you're not going to the party like that" I tease her.

"Now that you said that I just might" She responds and sticks out her tongue.

I notice Rook watching me carefully, so I turn to him. He just gives me his 'stay away from her' look and walks upstairs. Slim walks out of the kitchen shoving popcorn into his mouth.

"Homies be ready at 9:30 and we'll go." Slim says with his mouthful and goes upstairs.

Right before I walk upstairs I wink at Kenna and head up. I got ready for the party; I put on black ripped jeans and an est tank. When I walk back downstairs I see the boys got dressed too. Right when I was going to make a sarcastic comment about girls taking forever to get ready, Kenna walked downstairs. She was freaking gorgeous. She had on a short galaxy dress and black high top converse on. 

"Lets go" She smiles and says.

I smirk and we all jump into the car.