Hate and love

*Kennas POV*
"Hey....." I say still keeping my distance.

"Babe. Dont act like we are strangers." Braxton's says as he pulls me into a hug. He roughly presses his lips to mine. I sigh because of Braxton's harshness.

He grips my wrists tight, causing me to flinch. "Just a taste of what's coming for you." He whispers in my ear.

"Braxton this is a mistake." I sigh.

He pulls my hair down, causing me to look up at him.

"Stop!" I cry. It didn't help, it just caused him to slap my face. I let out a louder cry.

"Stop whining biotch!" He spits at me.
I feel a tear roll down my face.

I hear the door of the bus fly open.

"What the hell?" I hear, knowing it was Rook.

Rook immediately walks towards us. "Get the hell away from my sister!" He spits out.

Braxton just grabs my wrist protectively. "Why? she's the one who invited me here" he responds.

I look down. "I was drunk...." I respond.

"What's going on out he......Kenna?" I hear a voice say behind Rook. I look up and see Kells.

"Nothings going on, freak show!" Braxton says with a laugh and tightens his grip on my wrist. Causing me to wince in pain.

"Get away from her!!!!" Kells says as he walks straight up to us. He brings his fist up and it connects with Braxton's eye.

"Kells stop" I cry knowing he is going to get hurt. Braxton pushes me down.

"Ah Kells, weren't you the one who told Kenna she deserves me." Braxton smirks and punches Kells' jaw.

"How do you know about that!" Kells screams.

"A drunk Kenna for the first time let out a lot." Braxton smirks and stands in front of me. He helps me up, acting like he is a gentleman. He grabs my wrist hard. "She's mine, so you need to back off. She only deserves me."

Now Kells had a fire in his eyes. "No Kenna deserves someone who actually loves her. Who treats her well! Who love her perfections and embraces her flaws. Okay! She doesn't deserve a dick like you!" Kells yells.

"And who are you going to find who fits that category. You obviously don't" Braxton spits back, gripping my wrist.

"Maybe I haven't treated her the best. But at least I love her, unlike you!!" Kells says.

"You love me?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"More than anything." Kells responds and walks up to me. He smirks at Braxton and punches him in the jaw. That caused Braxton to let go of me, as he did I ran over to Rook.

Braxton spits out the blood, from his now cut open lip. "This isnt over!" He yells and storms off.

Rook kisses the top of my head and whispers. "Go to your boyfriend, and never let him go"

I smile and go give Kells the biggest hug.

"I love you too"