Official

We all pile into the van. I sit right next to Kells, his arms wrapped around me.

"What happened out there?" Dubo asks.

Rookie quietly retold the story. The rest of the crew looks at me apologetically.

"It will never happen again" Kells says as he kisses the top of my head.

I smile. "Thanks babe"

"So does that mean the two of you are an official couple". Slim asks as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Hell yeah!" I say immediately.

The boys look over to Rookie.

"Surprisingly I'm okay with it" he smiles. "Only because I know Kells with take care of her"

The rest of the day we all hung out around the bus. Kells and I basically stayed in the same position the whole time. I finally felt safe. I didn't know what was going to happen in the future, all I know is I love Kells. With that thought I feel asleep in his arms.

*Next day*
I'm woken up by something shaking me awake. I tiredly open one eye to see Dubo.

"Get up sleepy head, we're going to breakfast" He says.

I look at the time on my phone. "It's 11..." I respond.

"Okay more like brunch." He smirks and walks away

I roll out of bed, that's when I noticed I was in Kells bunk. I smile at the thought. I get ready quickly and walk out of the bus to meet up with the boys. I go immediately and grab Kells' hand.

"What's the plan?" I ask

"We found a little diner not to far away, so we are going to walk there" Rookie says with a smile. "But we're still waiting on Dre and Ace to get ready"

I laugh. after about 10 minutes, everybody was ready to go. We start heading down the road to the diner. Right before we head into the diner. We  pass two teenage girls, barely wearing any clothing.

"MGK!" They scream and basically jump on him. I stumble backwards and watch. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Kells with his fans. But I don't like a couple of sluts getting their exposed boobs signed by my boyfriend.

I have never felt more insecure in my life. After 5 minutes of them flirting they wanted to take a picture with the crew. So I grabbed their phone.

"Kiss my cheek Kells. " The blond slut says.

"1...2..3" I say as I take the picture. Right when I did the blonde turned her head so she kissed Kells' lips.

I bite my lip and hand there phone back. I knew it wasn't Kells fault, but i was mad since he seemed like he liked it.

"Bye!" They both say and walk away.

I don't wait for the boys and head into the diner. Kells sits right next to me. I faked a smile. I didn't want Kells knowing that it bugged me. I wanted to be the strong girlfriend. Not effected by anyone else. So throughout the lunch I faked ok.

Once we got back I went to take a nap.

((A.N:: I know!! I'm sorry this took forever.))