☠One☠

I walked down the street at three in the morning, roughly twenty minutes after my last night class had ended. It was cold outside, and I was shivering in my jacket and thin jeans.

"You look cold, cutie." A vice behind me spoke, making me jump. I didn't look back, only continued walking, maybe just a little faster than before, until I heard footsteps behind me.

A figure stepped in front of me, making me stumble, but it was too late before I bumped into their chest.

"I don't think you heard me the first time, sweetheart." He said, holding my arms to my sides. He smirked and looked over my calm face. "You're cute. Such a shame you'll have to die, though."

"Go ahead. I won't care when I'm dead." I said, raising my chin. "You could do anything and I really wouldn't care."

The man chuckled and let go of me. "Anything?" He smirked.

I took a deep breath. "Yes. Just tell me who you are first."

He snapped his fingers and two other figures stepped out from the shadows. They all had on the same black clothing.

"Luke, these are the boys." He said, suddenly showing a thick Australian accent that he had been hiding so well.

"How did you know my-"

"Calum here is the one you were talking to in the coffee shop." The man said, gesturing to his right to another man. "And Ashton was sitting at the door." He pointed to his left at the man behind him, the shortest one. And I'm-"

"Michael Clifford." I finished.

He smiled creepily and stuffed his hands in his pockets, protruding a gun. "You're a fan?" He asked with a twisted smirk, twirling the gun on his finger before tossing it in the air, catching it and reloading it flawlessly, like he had a lot of practice.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Why not you?" Michael smirked.

The guy on his right, apparently named Ashton, nudged his shoulder and mumbled something in his ear.

Michael smiled cruelly and glanced down at the gun in his hand. "You scared, princess?" He clicked the hammer down into place and put a slight pressure on the trigger, pressing the gun harder on my forehead. I could see his other hand out of the corner of my eye reaching towards his back pocket. "You're getting scared now, aren't you?"

"Stop." I said, grabbing his other wrist. "What's that you've got in your pocket?"

"You're so observant, baby." Michael smirked. He removed his hand and pulled out a long switchblade from his pocket. He took the gun away from my head and tossed it to Calum behind him.

"Boys, I think we found out newest recruit." He said, eyes gleaming under the amber light of the street lamp.