Chapter 3

Holly's POV

As the guy went on I could finally ask. "Which gig?" "We're in a band" Mike answered. "Seriously? Thats cool!" he looked at me. "If you want...you can come with us. Itll be fun and after that theres a party." "Pleeaasee I dont wanna go home again." he giggled "But I think you have to" "Unfortunately" It sucked "Well lets go."

Mike's POV

We were walking around. Holly bought her own skateboard. I guess she knew that I hated the skates. Then we went back home. I took my bass and we drove to our gig. It smelled like weed and vodka inside. Somehow familiar. I met the guys and we started to play.

Tré's POV

Mike brought Holly to the gig. She was quiet hot. I guessed the reason why he didnt talk about her. She looks kinda broken and the only thing Billie wanted was sex. I think Mike wanted to prevent Billie to use her for that. I hoped it. When we finished Bills was about to get stoned and Holly was drunk as shit talking to him. This didnt mean anything good. Mike and I tried to find a way through the crowd to get to them. When we arrived they disappeared. 

Billie's POV

I went home with Holly. She couldnt really walk anymore. I closed the door of my room. Holly stumbled around my room until she fell on the ground and started to laugh. I laughed too. I walked over to her and helped her to get up. She grabbed my shirt not wanting to fall again and out of a sudden she kissed me. I kissed her back with my hands under her shirt when we fell onto my bed. This was going to be the best night ever.

Holly's POV

When I woke up I had a big hangover. I didnt really know were I was. I rolled over to the other side when I was lying on top of another body. I looked at it. I got a shock when I realized that it was Billie.

What happened last night? Was I that drunk that I had sex with a guy I just met? I felt bad.

I carefully got up and searched my clothes. I put them on left the house and ran home. I still was shocked. I entered the house.

My dad was sleeping in the kitchen. As I shut the door he woke up and came to me. "Hey! Holly wait!" I stopped and looked at him "What?!" I yelled. He didnt say anything for a few seconds. He wiped one tear away

"What happened? Where have you been?" he worried. "Doesnt matter." I said emotionless and went upstaires. He followed me. "It does. Youre crying. Tell me" "No!" "Was it Mike?" "No!" "Somebody else?" "No!" I went into the bathroom locked the door and leaned against it. "Come on. Please tell me." "No! Just leave me alone!"  

I walked to the mirror. I looked horrible. My hair were a mess my clothes dirty and with my ruined make-up I looked like a panda. Next to the mirror I noticed a razor. I took it and went into the shower.

Mike's POV

I didnt really wanted to get up and see if Holly stayed at Billies. It fucked me up. And I couldnt that she would be able to handle it if they really had sex. I.just had to check it.

So I got up and walked over to her. Her dad opened the door. Fuck. He looked like hed kill me. "Mike! What happened last night?" he said slowly in an angry voice. "Ehh...I-I have n-no idea..but Im quiet sure...it has nothing to do with me." I gave him a nervous smile. He still loocked angry and I tried to ignore it

"Eh..whatever..is she here?" "In the bathroom!" "Great!" I said entered the house and went up.

Just when I was at the top of the staires she came out of the bathroom crying. She only wore a white towel and I could see that her left hand was red. I went over to her and hugged her tight.

I needed to ask her about that night so We went into her room still hugging each other.

I sat her onto the bed and kneeled in front of her. I took her head in my hands. "Hey Holly calm down" I took her hands. "Tell me. Is it just a shock or did he do something worse?" she shook her head and cried more.

I sat next to her and hugged her again "I know Billie" I looked at my right hand. It was full of her blood and now it was on the towel too. I took her hand and tried to wiped the blood with the tip of the towel away.

"It doesnt stop bleeding" she sobbed. I nodded "I can see it" I looked at her wrist.

"Was it...I mean did you try to...suicide?" She shook her head again. "N-no! I-I just wanted to see...if Im still alive."

Holly's POV

I didnt want to tell him that. I didnt really know why I cut. But it described it quite good.

He looked into my eyes. Then he stood up and walked to the door saying that I should dress and press the towel on my wrist. As he left the room I did as he told me. Then I sat onto my bed.

I didnt know why but I felt better since Mike knew what happened. A knock on my door. "Can I come in again?" Mike "Yepp" I replied. He came in sat next to me and laid an arms around me.

"You know...ehh...Judith..she's a nurse an..." What? "No! Please dont tell me you told her!" "Holly I..." "No! You just cant tell her that I cut" "I didnt do that. I said it happened while shaving" I shook my head "Nobody would believe it" "I think she did. And now come. Well go to her and shell look at it." "No! Im fine. I dont need her!" "Pleeeaaasseee. For me" he made puppy eyes and I couldnt say no again. He helped me to get up.

When I stood I was dizzy. I grabbed his shirt and he held my arms. "Are you ok?" was the last thing I noticed. Then everything became black.