Chapter 20

Holly's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night on Tré's lap. He was sitting leaning against the wall. He had one arm on my waist and with the other he held is mobile. I moved a bit to show him that I woke. I smiled at him as he looked at me suprised but also smiling. "Sorry did I wake you?" He asked and wiped some strands out of my face. "No" I replied "What are you doing?" I asked him "Couldnt sleep" He said focusing his mobile. "Wow thats a good answer to my question" I snapped and turned. My back to him. "Hey" he said as he leaned above me "Im sorry. Im playing Angry Birds" he kissed my cheek and showed me his mobile. I just nodded with a small smile. "What's wrong?" he asked a bit worried. I shrugged. He put his mobile on my nightstand and pulled me up to sit on his lap. "You can tell me you know that do you?" I nodded again as he kissed my temple. "So tell me" "Dunno" I said honestly. He sighed. I looked at him and smiled a real smile. I was happy that he knew everything now. That he was here with me. I loves him. "What now?" he chuckled. I bit my lip as I looked in his deep blue eyes. "Sleep with me." I said without really thinking about it. His eyes widened "W-what?" he stuttered. "You got me right. Now...come on" I pecked his lips. "Holly I-I dont know" he started "A-are you sure you wanna do this...now?" This made me feel kinda stupid. My smile faded but I nodded. "Yes...Why not? I-I love you and you love me right" I hoped that I didnt sound desperate. "Yes of course I love you but..." "You dont want too" I interrupted him. "No! I want to but...y-you have cancer so youre so thin and..." "You think Im ugly" I cut him off again. There was silence for a few seconds but it seemed like hours. He shook his head and took mine in his hands. "No. Never. Youre beautiful and I love you but...I dont want to hurt you while...you know" "You wont." I said "But you will when you say no" He nodded and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up honey" somebody whispered while shaking me gently. I slowly opened my eyes to she Tré right infront of my face. I smiled and he gave me a kiss. "Get ready I want to show you something" his voice wasnt as excited as it normally should be it sounded kinda sad. I wondered but got up to put on some clothes. He was already dressed. We sneaked out of the house since everybody was still asleep. He led me into the forest and I finally asked "Where are we going?" "You'll see" "Please tell me" "Its a suprise. Youll see" he said without looking me. "You ok?" I asked a bit worried. "Yes" he mumbled. "Be honest" I kinda begged. No answer. We walked on for a few mintues and I started feeling unconfortable although I knew that there was no reason and no way hed hurt me or something like this. He suddenly stopped and put an arm infront of me too make me stop to. I soon realized why. We were standing on top of a cliff. All I could see was the ocean. The waves breaking on some rocks. I guessed they fell off the cliff. He led us to a bole and we sat down. "Tré this is just...wow" was all I could say. He just giggled a bit. "I like coming here to...think and stuff" he said looking at my hand he held in his. "Tré whats wrong?" I asked again. It took him a few moments to answer "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" I replied. "I want to be with you...forever" My smile grew bigger "Me too" I whispered to him. "Is there really no way we could get you to get the chemo?" He asked still looking at my hand. My smile faded. I knew it. I shook my hand "I had this now for so many times. I dont want to. Ididnt tjink I can go through this...I saw my mom couldnt" I whispered the last part and tried not to tear up. He finally looked at me. He eyes were red. "So you want to die?" He asked me. I nodded and he stood up pulling me up too. "I love you" he whisperes his head leaning against mine and his eyes closed. "I know but this wont change my mind." I said. I felt him nodding and then his lips against mine. I could feel his pain in this kiss. "I wanna be with you" he whispered again. He started to confused me. "Tré? What are you up to?" I asked worried. He turned to the sea still holding my hand. "One step...and we're with each other forever." My eyes widened "What!?" He looked at me again "One step and we dont have to worry about anything anymore." I still couldnt believe this situation. "Tré...no...dont" I begged and hugged him as tight as possible as I started to cry. "I want to be with you" he repeated. I pulled back "And I want to be with you to but...we cant Tré. We just cant. And I dont want you to kill yourself only because of a stupid little girl" He lifted my head with his hand "Youre more than that and you know it. And I will do it anyway. If we jump off that cliff now or if we wait till you passed time suffering and me watching you untill you finally die and I do it after that." I hated to admit it but he had a point. I wouldnt suffer and my family and friends wouldnt have to watch me. "But I dont want you to die" I whispered. "Now or in a few months...who cares? So? Count to three?" he asked. I nodded and gave him one last kiss feeling tears of him of my face. "I love you so much" He said again "Love you too" I cried. He took my hand and we stepped closer to the edge. My heart was pounding like hell and my breathing heavily.We looked at each other "One" He started. "Two" I continued. He looked at me again and back to the horizon as I did and we both said "Three"

[A/N: Short I know but Ill update more soon ;)]