Chapter 4

Holly's POV

I tried to open my eyes but I couldnt. The lights were to bright. I tried to remember what happened but I couldnt. I felt a hand on my cheek. I heard a voice but I couldnt understand a word. I tried to open my eyes again. I saw a silhouette. I blinked a few times and it became clearer.

"Hey my little girl. You scared me." he smiled at me but he really worried about me his face told me. "Daddy...what happened?" my voice was weak. Did I really say'Daddy' ? "Dont worry about that now. Ill tell go later. But now...just sleep again." he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, I nodded and fell asleep.

Billie's POV: 

When I woke up she was gone. I wondered but didnt really care so I decided to take my guitar and go in the park. I was sitting there for a while when Mike came over.

He looked angry. I guess he knew about last night. I smiled. "Youre such a jerk do you know that?!" "Why? Because I had her before you?" "Are you kidding? Do you know what happened after that?!" "Of course not. She left..." "Exactly! Thats the point! She couldnt handle it so she went home self harmed and now shes in hospital!"

I just noticed dry blood on his hands, shirt and pants. I was a bit shocked "But shell be fine again right?" "I hope so! If not you can run!" "As if you didnt want to fuck her too." "Of course not! I can imagine how people feel after they lost everything but who should know it better Billie? Who already lost his father? Was it me or you?"

He always named this argument. He knew that itll bring me down and I hated him for this. "You always say this. Dont you have any other ideas. Its stupid to name it over and over again" "Than just stop being stupid." his voice calmed down. "and fix it!" "Oh and how should I do this?!?" I shouted after he turned to go "I dont care just do it" he left.