chapter 2

Natasha's pov

I can't believe this little pewny girl was right in front of our faces and we didn't even notice . Now we are running after her AGAIN roof top after rooftop and man she is fast. "We should surround her get her to stop " Then i see every one in a circle and I see a smirk on her face why am I not surprised?

Alex's pov

I know this building if i jump the roof will collapse .mI see all of the avengers circling me. They start moving closer and that's when I jump and the building is 5 stories. I start running towards the door before i squished and I start sprinting down the sidewalk I see a car parked on the side of the road and I slide under it and hide. they ran/flew past me until iron face came back and JARVIS scanned the above and below car and told him I was there. As I slowly rolled out from under the car Thor flipped it over and it landed next to me. I stood up "So I can tell you guys are helping red and birdbrain" I said as I slowly started to walk backwards. Then I heard car tires squeal and I turned around and said "UGGG not these guys again they are so annoying ". I said. Then Cap spoke up " Well it looks like you have some other friends" and then more car tires squeal and guess who it is the Red Room. I see Natasha freeze for a millisecond. The get in to a fighting stance. "oh look 3 secret agencies who want me" i say because I am right in the middle of all 3. Then I sit down like a little kid and pull a sucker out of my pocket and start to eat it. " Well are you guys gonna fight to come get me or just try to capture me because just sitting here is boring " and of course hey just keep standing there like idiots as i am munching away on my sucker "Go on fight or leave because if you don't i will " I say as i finish my sucker. I look around for gaps so I can escape as they just stand there. I finally see my escape and iI dart to the gap as they all try to move to catch me but they don't and I keep running until I ran into someone I didn't want to see. The Winter Soldier. I look up and say " HI I havn't seen you in a while but i got to go now" and I sprint to the building and I get on top and go find my safe house.

sorry i havn't updated in a ehile school work and shit has been hapening