Chaper 5

As we get off the plane I see them " Lilly keep your head low I didn't see them get on the plane with us". As we were walking past them they stop us and asked if we had seen us justly with different hair and eyes. We both shake our heads no in fear that they would catch us. I get a text on phone to see it was Bucky who was also in Chicago because of HYDRA. "He said we could stay with him" "ok" As we start to head to the address he sent me.

Steve pov

"We didn't see them anywhere. With our luck they changed appearance again" Then Tony walks in with pictures "we saw them at the airport we just didn't recognize them. I took a facial recognition of people who got off that plane and they are here. Now the fun part is finding them again." "Go look at every traffic light there is for them and the exit/entrance of the buildings.

Alex's POV

I see all Tony and Natasha go to the exit right as we are about to leave. I turn Lilly and I right around it was one thing when we were surrounded by a bunch of people but it is another when they are at the exit. I hear Natasha say in her ear piece that w just turned around as I mumble not again. Then I see everyone of the slowly start coming around us and I decide we should probably leave to go to the exit ,but they block us before wen can get out. "Isn't it my favorite friends. I would love to catch p but I have to go meet a different friend and he ranks higher on the friend list. Sorry guys." I take ally's arm and start walking to the exit. "I'm going to have to ask you stop moving other wise it is going to get messy" a voice behind me says. "For who me or you" I really take ally's arm this tie and sprint as fast as I can to the exit without stopping. Then tinfoil suit decides he would drop in. "Come on man can't you help me out and just move. If you move I will tell you who I'm going to see..." " How about no" " awe but Captain you would want to come with me to see him. Isn't his name Brady ...awe no it Bucky isn't it". He froze and everyone is looking at him. Then I start running my ass of again and I finally make it out. Stupid assholes.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Fairly issues. I have a lot of housed don't I.