Chapter 4

I ignore the them and go back to sitting on the couch and playing minecraft as lilly is making food. Then i hear the door crack a little as they start banging on it and it finally breaks open. " FInally you guys broke the door open i was starting to get a headache" "Well i mean if you would have just opened the door we wouldn't have to be baning on it" Clint said "well you didn't say please." They just look at me weird. "cookie?" Toney start to walk over " don't mind if I do" "You can sit on the couch just don't break anything i will be back in a minute". I walk into the kitchen where lilly is and ask " are our bags in here?" "yes" " we did make the window unsqueaky right?" " yes"" ok lets go." As we are climbing out the window we here foot steps coming closer so i pull lily out the window and pull her to the corner of the house so the person who was coming doesn't see us.

Tony's pov

I walk to the kitchen to get another cookie and i hear footsteps go the other direction. I open the door and they are not here and there is an open window. "Guy's I think we have a slight problem" The others walk in and see the open window and no girls.

We go into a walmart to get hair dye and colored contacts so we can change our looks.

2 hours later

I know have hair that looks like harley quins and bright green eyes.Lilly has blue ombre hair with bright blue eyes. We head to the airport to go to Chicago. Bigger city means easier to escape when they chase after us more likely me. As we head through the airport to get to the gate that was taking us to Chicago. I decided to look back before we went through the gate and I see them. "Lily walk faster" "What if I don't want to?" " well we might get caught by our biggest friends then "  She looks backwards slightly so it was barely noticeable and started walking faster. As we get on the plane  I don't see them anymore as we start to take off. But what I didn't notice is that they were on the plane with us...

So sorry for not updating just with school work and shit I have not been able to think of anything for this book