Chapter 3

I got to my safe house and I see my best friend Lilly. She does the hacking and the other stuff I can't do yet. Yet being the key word she is teaching me. I told her that was my last mission. When we were kids I found her in an alley with her dead parents and we have been best friends ever since. I told her that was my last mission before we move to L.A. The story of that is when we were little we found a map and for fun Lilly closed her eyes and put her finger down somewhere on a map. The somewhere was L.A. So we are moving there now. How do we have this money you ask well form my job I got money and I haves loads saved up.

3 months later  

None of the organizations have found us. We have changed our hair color and we are tanner. My hair color is rainbow and hers is bleach blond. I also wear fake glasses when I go out in public. We have a mansion which did not put a dent in our money not even a scrape. It is a 4 story 11 acrae house with half of a lake in it. It is simply breathtaking. We were out and about going to subway when I see little miss redhead. I turn around with lilly and she says 'whats wrong I thought we were going to Subway?' 'Remember little miss redhead'  'ya' ' She is right behind us. We are going to go to McDonalds. ok' 'ok' So we get into McDonald's and we order our food and sit down.I thought we were all good to get up and go home when archer boy walked in. Lilly was getting ready to stand when I pulled her down and said, ' don't get up archer boy just walked in'  'okay'. About 10 minutes later he walks out. So we stand up and start heading home. When we got home it was about 9:30 and we went to bed.

Natasha's pov 

We have finally narrowed down where she is. She is in L.A. Somewhere. we haven't narrowed that down yet so we are just all walking around maybe seeing them. As I am walking down the street I see a girl with rainbow hair and a another girl with bleach blond hair. They look at me and turn around. Weird. I say something to clint through the com and say two girls with rainbow and bleach blond hair are heading into McDonald's. He comes back out about 15 minutes later and says he didn't see anyone suspicious but he did see the girls. They walk out right behind him and start walking away so I decided to follow them. I tell everyone what i'm doing and told them to follow me. A few minuets later they walk in to a mansion. Then Fury told us to go back to the base. 

-The next day-

We are at there house when they wake up and the girl i think is alex walks down the stairs. She turns around and I duck so she doesn't see me. Then cap walked up to the door and knocked.

Alex's pov

Somebody knocks on the door. I am always careful but since I thought I saw red head I was extra careful. I looked through the peep hole and it was blondy . I opened the door very carefully...

Sorry guys this was supposed to be up 2 weeks ago but i forgot about it and my great grandma died