The Motherfucking Witches, and Weird Tasting Angel Hair.

The first time Parker and I met was a week after I moved to Asheville North Carolina, and my family went to have dinner with his.

My parents were about to start work at his fathers Law Firm, my dad being a mediator, and my mother being a child services lawyer, and Mr. Brown insisted we come over.

"I don't want to go to a stupid dinner with your boss." I whined, looking at my mom who was doing laundry.

"Tough." She said, not looking up from the washing machine. She poured in a cap of laundry detergent, and started putting the colored clothes in. "Wear something nice." She said. I groaned, and left the garage to storm to my room. There was no getting out of this.

I pulled my phone from my pocket, and unlocked it, going to the messages app. I texted Sharon furiously.

Parents are making me go to a stupid dinner with their new boss -S

It was less then a minute when she responded.

That sucks balls!!!

Ikr

I gtg. swim meet.

Kk bai Felicia

Dork

Dweeb

I sighed, and tossed my phone on my bed. I had yet to find my comforter, so for now all my bed was, was a frame, a mattress, and a toy story blanket we got when I was four.

"Sawyer! We're leaving in twenty minutes!" Mom called from down the hall.

"Okay!" I called back, and searched for my good jeans. I pulled on a red v-neck shirt, and a blue beanie, as well as a navy blue hoodie before slipping on my converse and retrieving my phone before leaving the room.

My mom sighed when she saw my less then fancy appearance, but knew this was as good as she was gonna get.

"Alright, let's go." Dad said as he walked in, wearing a dress shirt, and black pants.

The Brown's house was a couple minutes away, and when we pulled up, I scoffed. It was a two story house, with what was probably four bedrooms. It was really nice. A lot nicer then the one story, two bedroom, one bathroom house we had.

Before we got out of the car, mom turned in her seat to face me.

"Sawyer...please behave." She said. I grinned.

"I always behave." I said, and got out of the car.

My dad knocked on the door, and we waited. It wasn't ten seconds before we heard the click, click, click of heels tapping down the tile hall. The door opened to reveal a pretty woman in her late thirties, with soft blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. She smiled politely at us, and gestured for us to come in.

"This is your son?" She asked, looking at me.

"Yes, this is Sawyer. Sawyer, this is Mrs. Brown." My mom said. Mrs. Brown smiled at me. I smiled at her as well.

"Your about the same age as Parker!" She said. "What grade are you in?" She asked. Typical adult thing to ask.

"Uh...9th." I said. She smiled again. Her teeth were the straightest, whitest teeth I have ever seen.