one

» chloe «

It was like a magnetic force pulled us together whenever we were in the same room.

All we did was fight and eventually I'd end up in his dorm room ripping away at one of his stupid flannel shirts.

I knew the first day that I met him that he was trouble. It was written all over his face. He always held a cocky grin and strutted around the campus like he was a damn king. The man was bipolar too. He can be in a perfectly good mood one minute and the next he'll be arguing with me about nothing.

There were no stings attached, of course. He had always told me he was not the commitment type though he seemed fully committed into getting into my pants every day. Which I didn't mind, at least now anyway, because the times I spend with him help me forget about things. I was using him and he was using me. It was a fair game.

My eyes scanned the room searching for him. He was standing next to a girl who was chatting away but he didn't seem to have been listening. His lips twisted into a mischievous smirk when his eyes found mine. He ran his large fingers through his neatly spiked hair. I bit my lip. The man was attractive. His menacing caramel eyes, well structured jawline, and cheeky smile had me hanging by a thread.

He whispered something to the girl next to him and made his way towards me. I sipped on the clear liquid that was in my solo cup, keeping my eyes on him.

"You just can't get enough of me can you?" He said taking my drink out of my hand and taking a sip of his own.

"Seriously, get your own." I said snagging it right back.

"Someone's feisty. I like it." He grinned. He sat on the counter that I was leaning back on.

I scoffed. "You know you're super annoying, like all the time, right?"

"And yet you still come around."

The music was playing obnoxiously loud and it was hard to hear him though he was right next to me. The party was a fail. Only about fifty people showed up due to the fact that it was Wednesday and most of us actually wanted to be sober when going to classes. I, however, only showed up to see him. Which he clearly knew and he would surely taunt me for it.

"I can leave and who will you screw then, jimmy?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh how naive you are, Chloe. I'm sure I could get any girl in here." He chuckled. "So if you want to leave, so be it."

I hated that he was right. The man was eye-candy to any and all girls. And I needed him. Today hasn't been the best of days and I had come here with intentions of getting a temporary fix.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"No you don't." He was off the table and now stood in front of me with his lips close to my ear whispering those words. His husky voice seduced me.

And I hated him. I did. I hated just about everything about him. And I don't know why I chose him out of all the boys who would willingly do the same task. But I did and now I was hooked.

"Why don't we just find an empty bedroom or something because I don't want to have to go all the way to your dorm." I suggested which came out more as a plea.

"Someone's a bit eager tonight." He placed a hand on the small of my back. "If you insist."

He guided me the house which seemed much larger now than it did when I first arrived. Not many people noticed us as we hurried by thankfully. The last thing I wanted was for people to know that we were hooking up. Because well, he was a player and I did not want to be known as another one of his hookups even though that's exactly what I was. And the walk up the stairs seemed way too slow and I craved him a little more than usual. So I took his hand and pulled him up the stairs ignoring him as he complained about the pace I was going. I pushed open a door not even caring if it was occupied at the moment and it wasn't. I pulled him in and kicked the door shut, immediately pushing him against it.

"As much as I like this, you need to slow down, pal." He said as I my fingers fumbled to unbutton his plaid shirt.

"Why do you always wear these damn things?" I said frustrated.

"Well if I knew you were going to jump my bones like this today I wouldn't have. And I happen to like flannels."

"Well stop liking them because they're a pain in my ass." I said as I freed the last button. His toned upper body was now exposed and it wouldn't be right if I didn't take the moment to look at him. I ran my fingers over is abs and my eyes wondered down to his v-line. I bit my lip and his thumb quickly pulled it from between my teeth.

"What did I tell you about that, Chloe?" He spoke sternly and I knew that his dark side was to quickly come.

"I don't need you're strict orders right now okay. Can we just do this already?"I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor.

"No." He pushed his way past me and grabbed his flannel that lied at our feet.

"Are you being serious, right now?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"If you can't respect my rules, I will not allow you to use me for whatever petty problems you have." He pulled his arms through the sleeves of his flannel. He didn't wear that stupid smirk of his, instead it was his intimidating glare. And this was the bipolar shit I was talking about.

"You will not allow me?" I repeated. "Last time I checked you were using me too."

I couldn't believe him. I do one thing that he doesn't like and he turns into a completely different person. And I didn't need it, not now because all I wanted was him. But of course he had to be in control and like the stubborn girl I was, I wouldn't let him be.

"You need me more than I need you, darling. And if you think I'm gonna let you disrespect me without disciple, you're wrong."

He was kidding. He had to be kidding. He spoke to me as if he were my father. And it angered me. "You know what go ahead and leave, I'm sure I can find another guy for the night."

Of course I was only saying that to anger him. I have never done anything sexual with anyone other than him. He wasn't the guy I pegged to have my first time with but he definitely made my first time a memorable one. I didn't want to be with any other guy. Yes, I despised him, but the man was good in bed.

And he definitely got mad, really mad to be exact because he whipped around and I swear his glare pierced my soul. He marched over to me and he was close, so close that I could smell the soft scent his cologne and the alcohol from his breath. "I better not find out that you were with another guy. If that is to happen, you will not hear from me again. And this thing between us will be over, understand?"

A nod was all I managed because my voice was hitched in my throat. His lips were too close, too kissable. I wished he would just forget about this stupid little fight and kiss me already but I knew he wouldn't because he was too intent on proving a point to me.

"Good." He smirked now, teasing me. "I don't want anyone other than me with you. Promise me you won't make me do this again."

"I promise." My voice would not speak louder than a whisper. His hand gripped my waist and he leaned over to whisper in my ear. My stomach was swarmed with butterflies at this point and my body seemed as if it were overheating.

"You're mine."

He planted a kiss on my jaw and walked out the door. And he left me standing there with no shirt, no sorry, no fix. I was left with just a crave. He had complete control, he always did. He made all the decisions and he could step out whenever he wanted. I, however, could not. And yes, I know that I should leave him and find a good guy but there was something about him that had me crawling back every time. I hated that. I hated him. And I knew that there would in fact be a next time.
And as stupid as it was, I was okay with that.
*****
I know there a lot of stories out like this right now but I wanted to make one of my own because they are so fun to read. I'm not sure how people will react Jimmy's personality but I promise he won't be like his forever.
Sorry if this chapter was a little boring and kind of short. It kind of turned out as a flop lol but I really needed to update because I've had you guys waiting for wayyy too long. Idk my writing is kind of shitty in this and it doesn't flow right but oh well. it'll pick up real soon I promise.
Btw if you're not into reading sexual stories you probably shouldn't read this one because a good portion of the book will be kind of graphic.
Anyways, thanks for reading and be sure to vote and let me know what you think!