eight

» chloe «

I squint as the rare New York light peeps through the drapes. I squeeze my eyes shut but it doesn't do me any justice. I just want to sleep. But now, I'm already awake and there would be no drifting off.

I feel warm-too warm.

It comes to me that's it's not that obnoxious light that is keeping me awake, it's Jimmy's warm body pressed against mine. I inhale. I stayed overnight. I never stay overnight. His lengthy limbs were twisted with mine. I didn't want to move and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to. His grip around my waist was far too tight and his chest was pressed firmly against my back.

I shift slowly to face him. I take in his beauty. His hair is disheveled and through the midst of the night he must have changed because he lay in just basketball shorts. He looks so cute and vulnerable while he is sleeping. I wish he was like that all the time. I couldn't help but run my fingers through his messy hair and he stirs. Shit. Don't wake him up. I like him like this. He's so calm and so innocent.

His eyes slowly open and he slightly frowns when he sees me but then his body relaxes as if he reminded himself that he had let me stay.

"Good morning, Chloe." His groggy, husky voice speaks to me. God his voice is so sexy in the morning. He loosens his grip on my waist and I frown. "Can't even keep my hands off you when I'm sleeping." He smirks. "The sun is a little to bright this morning." He says as he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

"Hey." I groan.

"Hey." He smiles and traces my cheek with the back of his index finger. "You're cool with meeting my parents tomorrow?"

I nod. "I think I can manage pretending to be your girlfriend for a few hours."

He smiles. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"As nice as that sounds, I should get back to the dorms. Skylar is probably getting worried." I half mumble. I was still a bit exhausted.

"Just call her and let her know you're alright. I want to spend the day with you."

"You want to spend the day with me?" I repeat questionably. I feel my cheeks flush. That's something I never thought I'd here from him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Chloe Rose. My plans for today involve us and this bed." He smirks mischievously but I can't concentrate on anything except for the fact that he called me chloe rose. My name slipping his mouth so seducing, so hungrily.

"And what makes you think you deserve anything from me?"

He chuckles. "You know I don't take no for an answer."

"Well you're gonna have to if you want me to do this parent thing." I joke climbing out of the bed.

"Chloe blackmailing me? I never thought I'd see this day." He sits up on the edge of the bed now, smiling, his toned upper body fully exposed now. His eyes lingered on me and I shake my head. He looks too good. He reaches out and grabs my arm, pulling me to him. I fit perfected between his legs. His hands ride up my thighs and rest on my hips. My body trembles under his touch. "You're too easy." He says through laughter.

I wasn't sure if I should have been offended by his statement. All I was focused on was his lips.

"Come here." He whispers and I don't even hesitate. The kiss was soft at first, but with every passing second our hunger grows. I enjoy the taste of his cool lips against mine. I open my mouth slightly and he slips his tongue in. I feel him pull me onto his lap and I don't reject. My legs rest on either side of him so I straddle him. I run my hands over his bare chest up to his neck and kiss him harder. My lust for more intensifies.