1. intro.

*Social Media, Blogs*

Tamar Braxton-Herbert has been "allegedly" fired from The Real.
Sources say she is a diva and doesn't please the crowd. She has unfollowed some of her coworkers on instagram are they to blame? She also made a Instagram post saying someone stabbed her in the back. (Someone she trusted) but she made sure to say it wasn't her sisters or her husband. So who was it? Her fans (Tamartiansare really on the case, trying to dig and find out what is going on. Will they get justice? We will keep you updated.
                        - B. Scott

*The Shade Room*

Looks like Tamar Braxton has been fired from The Real.. What's going on?

*Random people to the shade room*

The Real is gonna be wack now, Tamar helped make the show and there just gonna kick her off like that. #TheFake

•OMG, are you guys serious. Tamar leaving The Real is like Nene leaving the Housewives... There gonna need her back, they won't make it.

•I only watched for Tamar but now that she's gone I guess I'll go back to Wendy Williams full time lol.

Y'all acting like she died. She got two other shows and she's a singer, our girl Tamar will be fine. Plus I heard she was getting her own talk show lol not that would be a major blessing and comeback.

•If anyone that sits w/ my girl tay at that table did it I'm gonna go off.

•Ha, The Real got renewed till 2018 but lemme tell y'all if Tamar is gone for good and they get a replacement I'm gonna go through hell and high water to make sure the show get canceled, then I'm gone pray. #Amen #ThisAintTheView.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay that was just the intro, now let's get into The Real story .. Lol.
Anyway this passed weekend has been hectic about the real and everything so I decided to just make a fun little story about it.

People are going crazy, crying?, laughing, being mean and stuff. And this has really effected the cohost of The Real and some of Tamars friends. So hope you enjoy. ;~]