3.

• Tamars Instagram post ↑ w/ this caption ↓ •

I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters) I am not about to be tried and tested to snitch (👀) and it's not in good taste to tell you who...... but as #tamartians you are very smart and can figure things out on your own. But know that every one who smiles in your face is NOT your friend and is NOT cheering for you and will LIE and try and tear u down to TRY and dim your light. Thank GOD HE HOLDS MY FUTURE AND MY HAND! (Remember who u are)....I am Tamar Braxton. And if you thought for 1 sec u played me.....In the late great prince and the amazing Beyoncé voice you PLAYED yourself😂 to God be the Glory and I will be taking a short break from ALL social media...until then ❤️ yourself and WATCH YOUR BACK ( I put this picture up cause this is the embrace I got from my sister and best friend that she ALWAYS gives when she knows I've been had)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
* Short me p.o.v *

Now anybody that me knows me , knows that I was pissed off. Likee..
And her best friend Leroy ( who I absolutely loooooove ! ) took to twitter and spilt all the tea. I'm gonna include every single tweet in here for you guys do get ready to get your life and tell all the haters to have several seats. So get your green tea, your chia tea, your lemon tea or whatever but you gone be thirsty after this news... Lawd I know I was . *sips tea*
( also follow him on Twitter why don't ya ↓ he's funny and amazing. )

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
* Tweets *

Him Kardashian-West
@ MrLDavis
Oh y'all just wait until I park this car. Cuz that the dumb ass post just pissed me off. Fuck The Real.
9:24 pm • 23 May 16

Him Kardashian- West
@ MrLdavis
Parked.
10:19 pm • 23 May 16

Him Kardashian-West
@ mrLdavis
Y'all need to stop lying and cut the shit. @ TheRealDaytime
10:19 pm • 23 May 16

Him Kardashian- West
@ mrLdavis
That was not a joint statement that's some shit y'all put out @TheRealDaytime Tamar did not agree to leave the real.
10:20pm • 23 May 16

Him Kardashian-West
@ mrLdavis
Y'all just emailed us FRIDAY @TheRealDaytime Asking us to keep y'all in the know of everything Tamar is doing during off season.
10:20pm • 23 May 16