5

I'm soooo happy, if you haven't heard, June 2nd 2016 on The Steve Harvey Morning Show... Steve has given Tamar her own talk show w/ the Steve Harvey Family. I'm uber excited ! I can't wait ! Lol Leroy (Tamars bestie) was already tweeting names for the show and saying how he asked for his own show. I love Leroy!

Summary of Braxton Family Values.
"Shit Gets Real Episode" 6-2-16.

*Tamars Side of the story*
Steve Harvey Morning show : ↓

Steve: Where were you when you go the call ?

Tamar:
They actually didn't call me. Vince was just calling The Real to discuss the wardrobe for the essence festival, and the producer was like we were meaning to call y'all to tell you that Tamar was fired. And i was upstairs in my glam room and I came down and saw Vince w/ a distraught look on his face and I was like what's wrong, i thought something happened to one of my family members and then he said "I think you just got fired I think" I was pretty devastated.
( as she told on The Steve Harvey Morning Show )

Braxton Family Values, what we saw.

Then Vince called Toni to come over so Tamar could tell her what happened.

As soon as Toni got there she kissed Tamar and asked questions. Tay told her that she had gotten fired and as we saw Toni was in disbelief too.

Tamar went into how she couldn't finish dancing w/ the stars because she was sick. And how her album didn't sell that good because she couldn't promote it and now she's been fired.

And she ask Toni how to get over the public humiliation because of how people have been bashing her about her getting fired.

Toni really cared about this and I loved watching that scene, I actually teared up and almost cried when Tamar cried and Toni embraced her in a hug. Toni is an amazing big sister.
Toni just told Tamar to keep it moving and don't worry about what they have to say because you know who you are.
And when Tamar went into the confessionals she teared up and just made the most inspiring quote or life lesson ever. She said :

"When God wants you to jump and you don't he just gives you a little push......Then she went on to say I know who I am, I Am Tamar Braxton! ". (I probably worded it wrong but my intentions were good, she just really inspired me at that moment. I'm just really overwhelmed about her new show lol sorry.)