2.

(One of my favorite pictures of them )

a/n if you read these mini p.o.v's in there voices it will be better lol. This is just a filler chapter before " The Real " drama lol. Bare with me. I'll get there, I promise and I'll break it down step by step :-P lol

* a couple days before tabloids *

Everything was normal .

*Tamar* ↓
It's the premiere of Braxton Family Values season 5 tonight. I'm excited, my sisters are excited, Ms. Evelyn is excited. This season is just about family, love & us staying strong through family issues.

We are trending at number 2 on twitter tonight. You watched it right?
I know you did!?

I posted some stuff about it on my Instagram. You seen it? I know you did!?

I admit I was being a little petty (just a little) when I posted two pictures saying my momma was in LA with me and the Toni Braxton. But like I said, I think it's best for her.

*Tamera* ↓
So since we finished filming season 2 I have been working still, I've been in NYC partnering with Ragu for there new line of sauces.

I'm having fun, it's also me and Adams 5 year wedding anniversary. I'm super excited. I really love this man, and he has helped me in so many ways and he's a great father.

We are getting pictures done too, with Ariah & Aden in some. I think it'll be awesome. You'll see the pictures on my Instagram.. Can't wait !

* Loni * ↓
Of course we are on break from the show and I'm just gonna relax as much as possible with my brown liquor and bacon.

Nah, I'm just playing I'm trying to keep in touch with the ladies as much as possible, that's my family I wanna make sure they are okay. Ya know?

I've also been doing some more comedy dates, I posted some stuff about that on my Instagram so you should come out and see me. I promise I'll make it worth your time.

* Jeannie * ↓
I've been spending a lot of time with mama mai , it's fun I love my mom she's funny and she still teaches me things even though she may get on my nerves at times I still truly love her.

I have also been working on a project called " How do I look Asia " it's basically a makeover show like the american shows " Bye Felicia ", " What not to wear ", and "Love, Lust, or Run" where they give women makeovers and make them feel better about them selves.

So now we have one in Singapore. This is the second season of " How Do I look Asia " last time I was a host now I'm also executive producer and I'm really excited . can't wait for you guys to see it. Stay tuned !

* Adrienne * ↓
So it's isreals birthday , and you know I have to celebrate for my man. So we are going to hang out for the weekend with his family and friends and some of my family and friends. It'll be really fun. We are actually in New York, my hometown lol

If you watched my Snapchat, I filmed what we did all day so I won't get to much into it but we just had an awesome time hanging out and celebrating his day.

We were also out by the waters it was amazing and we had lunch with family, it was great. I love the energy I had around me. It was fun.

I posted about two pictures of it on my Instagram... You should go check it out! And make sure to keep up with my snapchats you could miss something lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo, I had really watched and looked at snapchats and instagrams just to write this filler chapter. Lol

The real news will be dropped in the next chapter , I want it to come out right. This short story will be pretty long so don't worry.

If I take to long to update just let me know and I will update ASAP.. really !
I hope you like the book as much as I hope to enjoy writing it.

Stay tuned ! & Get cho lifeeee ( in my Tamar voice ) ❤

~•~ Dacia :-P ( sounds like Daysha lol )