No More Hiding

The flight to Los Angeles was quick, given that you're in a private jet hired by Niall. When you landed, another stretch limo is waiting for you and Niall to get you to the theater where the AMAs would be placed.

"Nervous?" Niall asked you, playing with your hands as you two waited for the limo to get to the theater.

"That would be an understatement," you said, laughing sarcastically.

"Don't be," Niall said. He held your hand tighter and looked straight into your eyes. "As long as you're with me, you'll be fine."

You took a deep breath and smiled at Niall slowly. "Okay," you said.

Minutes later, you heard the loud snaps of cameras and the screams of every fan. You immediately know that you've reached your destination. You take another deep breath as Niall looked at you.

"Ready?" Niall asked, grasping the door handle.

You nodded and felt him tug you out of the limo. Everyone is reacting when you got out of the limo. Half are screaming, half are yelling. Several took your picture with Niall as he leads you towards the red carpet. The rest of the lads strutted towards you and Niall with their dates. Sophie clung to Liam's arm, as always. A familiar celebrity is holding Harry's hand while Louis' sister clung to her brother's arm excitedly.

"(Your Name)! You made it!" Harry said excitedly.

"Yeah, hello," you said sheepishly. "Niall forgot to mention I'm going to be here."

"You look great," Louis said, smiling.

"Hey, back off Lou," Niall said, wrapping his arm protectively around your waist. "(Your Name)'s my date."

The lads laughed and walked down the red carpet with their dates. Niall guided me down the red carpet and everyone is screaming for pictures and autographs.

Niall held you tighter as he led you towards the entrance, where the rest of the lads are already being interviewed by E! News.

"And here comes Niall Horan and his date!" the interviewer exclaimed once you and Niall are within the camera's view.

Niall grinned at the camera, "Hello mates."

"So Niall, you've brought this stunning girl with you," the interviewer said, looking at you. "Honey, what's your name?"

You glanced at Niall and saw that he is encouraging you to answer. You smiled at the interviewer and said, "Hi. My name's (Your Name)."

"Are you and Niall exclusive?" the interviewer pressed. "God knows #NiallAndTheMysteryGirl is trending globally for several days now!"

Niall leaned forward to get to the interviewer's microphone and said loudly, "I'm actually very much in love with her. Does that answer your question?"

The fans outside started screaming and wailing. The lads are laughing and clapping and you're just there, having the camera pointed at you.

"Wow! That's a really good development, Niall!" the interviewer said. "Well I do hope you and (Your Name) would have a lasting relationship."

Niall grinned at the interviewer and leaned towards you to kiss your forehead. "I hope so too," he said.

The interviewer smiled as if she just hit the biggest news ever and gave her farewells as she went on to interview the new couple behind you.

"Was that necessary?" you asked Niall secretly.

"I want everyone to know from now on that you are mine and I am yours," Niall said, hugging you.