Bruised 13

As soon as Louis got through the door of the flat he had Harry pressed against the wall. His lips sucking on Harry's neck as he his hands traveled down to Harry's ass. "Hadn't had enough?" Harry smirked as he watched Louis frantically kiss his neck. Louis could only groan, he's gonna lie he was sober...however there was still this adrenaline running through his body. He wanted to feel Harry, wanted the boy to touch him, to fuck him.

"Harry..." Louis breathed as he buried his nose into the boys neck. Harry could feel the waves of desperation flowing off of Louis and he wasn't sure if he wanted to do what Louis wanted him to do. He pushed the boy gently off him, holding him by the arms, "Lou I don't want to take advantage of you." he said.

Louis shook his head, "Your not...I want you...you want me right?" he asked staring at Harry with those honest blue eyes.

"Of course I do but with Casey an-Louis held a finger to Harry's lips shushing him, he moved forward so that his arms were around the other boys shoulders. "I'm with younow Harry...Casey is the last thing I'm thinking about right now." he said softly. Harry was completely melting at the look Louis was giving him.

"I just want you." Louis whispered as he closed the distance between Harry and there lips brushed together gently. It was a sweet kiss filled with love and determination but soon Harry took control and pushed his tongue into Louis' mouth. His hands falling down to Louis' ass as he hoisted the boy up so his legs locked behind his waist. Harry switched there position and pushed Louis up against the wall, there lips never leaving each others. Louis moaned when Harry started to roll his hips up, his head falling back against the wall a long moan escaping his lips.

"Room...Haz." Louis said as he pulled on Harry's curls getting the boys attention. Harry quickly made his way the room and dumped Louis on the bed; and for a minute Harry had to take the lad in, Louis' brown hair sticking up a bit, his blue eyes lidded, his lips turning red from all there frantic kissing, his face now beet red from Harry's ogling. Suddenly Louis' eyes looked away from Harry, a wave on shyness settling on Louis' shoulder.

Harry smiled before kissing Louis on the lips again, "Look at me." he said. Louis' eyes instantly went to Harry's green ones. "Your beautiful." he said as he kissed Louis again, his lips trailing down from his lips to his neck. "Love everything about you." he continued smirking when Louis started to squirm.

Harry hands made there way to the end of Louis' shirt gently pulling it up and letting the boy slip it off. Louis saw Harry make a face at the fading bruises on his stomach, "Wont let anybody hurt you." he murmured as he kissed the bruise softly. Harry sat up at took his shirt off along with his pants and boxers, making Louis flush red.

He was all for having sex with Harry...he was the one who wanted in the first place. But seeing Harry fully naked made him nervous as hell because Harry had this perfect body. From his beautiful face, to his arms that was littered in tattoos, his chest, his abs...his eyes traveled lower; just everything about Harry was perfect and then there was him. Louis didn't have that great of body, he was short, skinny and covered in bruises...who would fall in love with that? Louis started to withdraw in himself, and Harry could tell. So he grabbed both sides of Louis face so that they were staring straight at each other.

"Don't..." Harry started but Louis was already shaking his head, "Why? What is so special about me Harry?" Louis asked his eyes welling up with tears. God he was getting emotional and he wasn't sure if it was from all the alcohol he had or was it just him over-thinking stuff like he always do. Louis watched Harry, waiting for him to say something, he could tell that boy was thinking because he was worrying his lip between his teeth.

When Harry still didn't say anything Louis took that as a sign, "...It's the reason why none...of the other would work out." Louis said as he stared at Harry. He broke eye contact, "I'm never good enough." he spoke quietly tears welling in his eyes. Louis jumped when he felt a tear drop on his cheek, he brought his eyes back to Harry, he felt winded.