1 Needing Release

Sweet Submission

A BDSM Love Story

First book of the Submission Series

By Mira H. Wild

This is a SSC (Safe. Sane. Consensual.) BDSM Modern Romance story.

Mature content.

Skyler Sweet is a young man with a sad past. Skyler is finding his way back into the world of BDSM after mourning the loss of his Dominant and Husband of 3 years. He is still not healed from the heartbreak of Henry's death. But he wants to move on and learn to live again. He enters the Room, a local BDSM night club, to find his way back to himself and his own happiness.

The Dominants at the Room are seductive and alluring. But even more than that, they are kind and understanding, and above all protective.

Can Skyler find himself here? Can he piece himself back together with the help and guidance of the house Doms?

Chapter 1 Finding Release

Here he was again. The new guy. The new sub. When he had actually lived 5 years in the lifestyle.

But because he was new to the area he was "Fresh meat", that had to show he wasn't a newbie.

But that was the thing with Skyler. He wasn't really into proving himself. He much rather let the Dom's and subs in this place show their true colors. Go ahead and think he was the naïve boy they thought he was.

He was waiting to see just who they were. Who was alpha? Who was seductive? Who was a Master? Who was a sub jumper? Who was a Daddy? Who was a sadist?

His bright eyes scanned the club. He was relieved that this was an actual reputable BDSM lifestyle club and not just a swingers club.

He was a bit nervous. Not scared. Just cautious. But the staff here seemed very professional and accommodating. They had house Doms which you could play for pay. It was an option. Safe and he knew they were trained.

There would be no sex with them seeing as it was illegal but he could just spend a few hours being brought to that place he needed to feel that release of satisfaction. That utter freedom. That act of sweet submission under the hands of a safe and trained Dominant.

It looked like a good option. He was new here. He sat back at the bar and sipped his drink. Enjoying crowd watching. He was used to this type of environment.

He even spied a few Dominants that were downright mouthwatering. That tingle and chills feeling riding up his spine as he looked away so he wouldn't get caught looking. This was a mixed place so it was all sexualities here. Which was nice but sometimes straight Doms didn't like boys looking at them like that. One has to be careful.

Looking down at the bar he let himself have a moment to miss his old Master. He gently touched the marble bar and remembered how patient and gentle his Master had been. How much he had taught him and how to keep safe and to find what he needed.

He was an older man and Skyler had loved him. Had loved the man that cared for him so deeply that he left him everything.

Skyler kept the fact that he was worth millions to himself. He didn't need anyone throwing themselves at him for the wrong reason.

Let them think he was just another lost boy.

Sighing he thought to himself of Master Henry. The man that had never told him about the aneurism that ultimately took him at 53. Skyler had spent 3 years with Master Henry. It had been 2 years since his death.