2 After Care

Chapter 2 AfterCare

Coming awake felt nice for the first time in a long time. He felt like he actually got rest. Like his dreams had left him alone and finally let his body rest.

His back felt deliciously warm as well as his whole body. He realized that he was wrapped in a light throw blanket and he was sleeping on a warm hard chest. A very nice smelling chest. Mmm. Musky and a hint of sandalwood. Taking a deep breath he yawned into it and then felt fingers gently playing with his shock of bright platinum hair.

Blinking up he lifted his head and saw blue eyes and red hair and oh... Master Vincent was smiling easily down at him. "Well did you get enough rest little one? How are you feeling?"

Skyler felt a soft heat in his cheeks and nodded as he slowly sat up. Satisfied. He felt like the pressure was gone. The weight lifted off his shoulders. "Yes thank you. Thank you for such kind aftercare." Skyler knew not every Dom was gentle and affectionate and even Vincent had said he wasn't the touchy kind. But it was obvious that he had given Skyler special treatment due to his past.

"You are welcome Skyler. You were such a good boy that you deserved it." Vincent smiled and handed him a glass of water. "Here. Drink all of this."

Skyler took the glass in both hands and Vincent kept his hand close incase his hands were shaking. They were just a little but he kept ahold of the glass. Slowly drinking the water feeling the refreshing coolness fill him up and wake him up more. "Thank you Sir."

Vincent took the glass and set it on the little table beside them. He then asked him, "Did you drive here Skyler? Do you need to rest more or would you like me to get you a taxi?"

"I drove here. I am good Sir. I can drive home." Skyler yawned again and stretched as they both slowly stood up. He felt light. He felt clear. He had on a happy warm smile. He had needed that.

"I will be getting you a taxi." Vincent spoke with that I will not be moved voice.

Skyler smiled and ran fingers through his hair trying to tame it. "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"I will tell Blithe that your car is staying here for the day." Vincent told him as he picked up the folded shirt and then gave it to him.

Skyler slipped it on. There was no pain on his back. The flogger had been the expensive kind with butter soft elk hide that didn't leave marks unless the Dom meant to leave marks. He let Vincent lead him out of the room and down the hall. Vincent's hand was on the back of his neck gently guiding him to the front of the club. He was sat down on a soft couch and Vincent even let his hand gently squeeze the back of his neck and said a soft "Good boy Skyler." Before he walked over to the hostess to call a cab for Skyler.

Sighing and leaning on his side letting his cheek lay against the leather couch he closed his eyes and smiled. It had been the right choice.

He thought of Henry. Would he feel betrayed? Would he feel like Skyler cheapened his memory?

No. Henry was the kindest man Skyler had ever known. Henry loved him. And he had loved Henry. He would support him. He would have told him to do this a long time ago but Skyler just wasn't ready. He would have felt guilty. But not now. He was on his way to moving on with his life.

On finding happiness instead of living in memories.

He didn't realize that he had fallen asleep again until he felt a hand brush his hair softly out of his face and speak to him. "Little Skyler... Wake up. The cab is here. If you cant stay awake I will have to drive you home myself little one. Open your eyes. Show me you can stay awake." Vincent was a nice man Skyler thought to himself as he opened his eyes and stretched again and then stood up and blinked his eyes open.

"Sorry Sir." Skyler rubbed his face and stood straight and nodded his head. "I am awake. My house isn't far. I wont fall asleep until I get home-" Skyler realized there was a little group around him. Not too close but they were all observing him. Two other Dominants and a submissive. The sub was smiling and looking between Vincent and the other Doms and Skyler.

Skyler felt a heat fill his cheeks. That set the two other Doms off and they grin. "Go home and get some rest Pup." The oldest Dom must be in his late 40's with salt and pepper hair. The other one looked middle aged.

"Vincent tells us you were a very good boy for him tonight. You are welcome to come back and talk to us if you feel like it." The middle aged Dom with dark hair and dark stubble covering his jaw told him nodding. They were both in nice suits.

"Alright don't crowd the boy. Master Bastian, Master Isaac, you don't want to spook him." The short sub said with a smile.

"The boy is fine Randy. Aren't you Pup?" the older Dom, Master Isaac, asked grinning at him.

"I am fine, Sirs. And thank you." Skyler gave a little smile and Vincent smiled over at him proudly.

"Come on Skyler. Let's get you into the cab." Vincent's hand gently came to the back of his neck again guiding him out of the club and out to the front where the cab was waiting. Vincent helped make sure he got in and buckled up. "Good night Skyler. It was nice to meet you tonight. And it was a pleasure dominating you."

Skyler looked up at him as he stood in the door and Sky was sitting buckled up. He smiled and nodded. "Thank you for tonight Sir. I needed it. So thank you very much. Good night Sir." Skyler smiled and watched as Vincent shut the door and the cab drove off.