4 Be safe... tempting the beast

His lashes flutter against his cheeks as he feels his body give a few shivers from the after shocks of the scene Master Isaac had just guided him through.

He stayed on the table for a good 15 minutes as Isaac took his time cleaning Skyler's delicate and sensitive skin of all the was. Then he carefully rubbed the aloe lotion into his skin where it was pink and hot from the wax play.

Skyler hissed weakly as his lashes flutter again. His body trembling and his lips still softly panting. His body was warm all over and he felt sated from the orgasm.

Master Isaac hadnt needed to touch his shaft or even slip into him to bring him to his completion. Skyler's body had been trained by a skilled Master for years. He was naturally sensitive and had a very sensual sensation drive.

He had easily been able to get off from simply pleasuring Henry with his mouth.

Blushing as his member gave a little twitch at the memory he licked his lips and blinked his eyes open as he felt Isaac stop touching his skin. Looking up he took in the salt and pepper haired Dom looking at him like a piece of art.

The Dom was obviously enjoying the sight of his pinked up skin.

Shivering on the table the chill over his skin now he bit his bottom lip.

Master Isaac smirked down at him at the sight and he arched a brow watching him. Waiting.

Skyler let his eyes connect with the dominant gaze then flicked his eyes away showing his submission.

"Good boy." Master Isaac whispered as he started to unstrap Skyler. He took his time and then when he was free that deep voice spoke again. "Get up and start getting dressed Puppy."

Skyler was a bit wobbly but he managed to get his clothes back on except for his shirt. His thighs were stinging and still just a bit hot. But it didn't hurt. It felt good.

When he stood up and slipped back into position his legs apart his hands behind his back and his head bowed he felt calloused fingers caress over his bare shoulders and along the back of his neck and then tipping his chin up.

Skyler blinked up to look into Isaac's eyes. He saw hunger their. Burning hot hunger. But he also saw patience and understanding. "You were very good for me. I enjoyed bringing you to your fall boy." Those words were growled low and it caused him to shiver and tremble.

Skyler knew that he was still not in control of himself. Had this master but asked or ordered him to get on his knees and give him his release he would have without pause. The thought dissapointed Skyler. He was usually so much more in control than this.

Isaac seemed to be able to sense his inner turmoil and his hand slid up into his shock of white tresses. "No little one. You are safe here. No one will every ask anything of you like that in these rooms. You are not ready." His fingers tightened in his hair and Skyler whimpered. "You are still raw. Don't feel badly Puppy. That is why we are here. To help subs find their feet safely."

Skyler felt tears of relief well up in his eyes. He swallowed trying to fight them back. It had been so long. So long since hed had anyone to help him in any fashion let alone help him with these needs.

"Breath for me Pup." Those fingers still held him firmly and he made no move to try to get away. He did as he was told and took deep slow breathes. He felt the tears recede and his body was calm again. "Good boy."

Then that hand left his hair and helped him back into his button up shirt and then left it open as he looked him over. "I would like to show you off. I would like to take you out onto the main floor and sit with you as you drink something and level out."