12 Surprise

/// trying something different, don't freak out. \\\

Vincent's POV

Don't push. You already scared him. Asking to come home with the boy? Idiot. You know better than that. What the hell is wrong with you. Youre not some wet behind the ears beginner! You know the rules. Get ahold of yourself goddamnit. Vincent was berating himself for asking to go home with Skyler earlier. He knew it had been too soon and he wasn't even a potential Dom of Skyler's. He had no right.

So why had he opened his goddamned mouth? Let it slip. The boy had twisted him in knots. He was not in control anymore. He realized this and he wanted to rip himself apart.

Watching Skyler sit in the booth drinking a soda slowly and watching the crowd of dancing people on the main floor he wondered if he had already screwed up.

Screwed up what? He is to fragile. He's still hurting from the loss of his love and Master. Would he even be open to taking the long journey of letting a Dom court him?

Vincent leaned back in his seat and took his eyes off that pale skin and pink plush lips and soft white hair and perfect blue eyes. Was he really thinking of trying to court Skyler? He hadnt courted a sub in a very long time. Hadnt felt the need to . He was happy with his life as it was.

He was a well respected Dom here in the community. He had earned his reputation as a Dom that followed the code of the old guard. He had friends that were Dom and Sub alike. He was able to fulfill his needs here at the club. And was also able to help other subs and even doms sometimes here as a House Dom.

Did he want to complicate everything by chasing after this beautiful sub? Skyler was so affectionate starved... The way he leaned into Isaac's touch. It made Vincent burn to touch him. Vincent was not the kind of man to want to pet and caress and softly run hands over skin.

No he was the kind of man that hungered to grip and pull and bite and lick and suck. Mark and devour that sweet tasting skin. He was the kind of man that could spend hours happily using his mouth to cause his partner to cry out over and over in ways they never experienced before.

Many subs here that he sated himself with called him a beast. Danny had even gotten him a shirt to wear around the club that had #BEAST on the front.

So... what future did he had with a sub like Skyler. Sky flourished when being touched gently. The way his eyes would slip closed and the small almost non existent whimper that would slip from his lips showed how deeply a simple caress through his hair or across his neck or cheek could effect him.

Vincent wasn't used to touching like that. He devoured. He didn't cuddle.

Vincent let his deep blue eyes slid over Skyler again. He remembered the way he came to life under the flogger. He remembered the way his body wriggled and writhed. The sounds he made. Gasping and groaning as he rose higher and higher until finally Vincent was able to get him to fall into Subspace.

The way he fell was beyond beauty. The way his body relaxed and didn't even jump or arch or beg, no it just accepted everything he gave it. The way those perfect blue eyes slid to half mast and a look of pure glazed bliss showed on his face. Those pink lips parted breathing so steadily and deep...

Could he enjoy Vincent's domination of him in a sexual way? Could he accept the beast that waiting hungry and wanting inside him? Could he handle the intensity or his hunger?

Would it scare him? Would he reject him? What if he scared him?

Could Vincent survive looking into those gentle eyes and seeing fear directed at him?