8 Rabbit Hole... and a Breakdown

(warning... feels ahead)

Skyler slid his eyes away from Vincent's unwavering gaze across the room and turned to try to calm his body.

Running his fingers through his white locks he took a refreshing breath and felt Danny touch his shoulder. "Hey. If you want to why don't you just go after him? I mean he is an amazing Dom. All the house Dom's are. Why not go wild?"

Skyler chuckled and shook his head. "Not a good idea for me Danny. Not... not yet..." His fingers caressed the silver band on his middle finger of his left hand. "If I know I can't give everything I wont make it seem like I can..." Skyler felt Danny hug him and he was a little shocked and embraced the more muscular sub back after a second.

"You will get there Sky." Danny picked him up and hugged him tight making Skyler laugh and grip onto his shoulders.

"Down boy down!" Skyler laughed and after Danny spun around with him he set him down and he stumbled a bit then stood more steady with a bright smile.

"Danny, you're break is over boy." Master Bastian said from a few feet away. He stood tall with dark hair and a few impressive scars across his brow and lips. His skin sunkissed and his eyes even darker. His voice held a biting command that Sky hadnt heard before in the club.

Danny stood straighter and nodded "Yes Master Bastian. Excuse me." Danny scampered off like he had just gotten caught playing hooky.

Randy leaned over and whispered into Skyler's ear. "He is the House Sadist."

Skyler tensed a bit but didn't let his face betray his alarm. It wasn't fear. It was respect. Never tease a Sadist unless you are a masochist. It is not a good idea.

Bastian turns his dark eyes over to see Randy whispering to Sky and his eyes narrow and he growls quietly. "Got something to say Randy?"

Randy stood back behind the booth and gave a cheeky smile and said "No Master Bastian. I was just informing Skyler of your position here at the club."

Bastian slid those dark intimidating eyes over to Skyler. He had to look down since he was tall. Those eyes slide over Skyler slowly. Taking their time to take in his slender yet healthy body and his plush lips and bright crystalline blue eyes and that shock of white hair. Then those dark eyes zeroed in on his eyes and he tilted his head slightly. "You are the boy that Vincent and Isaac told me about."

Skyler instantly tensed. They are talking about him? What were they saying. They wouldn't say something bad about him would they? Vincent wouldn't tell anyone about his past would he?

Bastian snapped his fingers in front of Skyler's face making him look up at him. "Don't be rude boy."

Skyler looked back up realizing that he hadnt answered him. "I-I'm sorry Sir. My name is Skyler. I am not sure if I am the one you heard about." He wasn't afraid. Nervous but not afraid. Just because a Dom was a Sadist did not mean they were monsters or evil or abusers. They were just into giving pain. Like any true or good Dom they would never do anything to a sub unless they had permission and the sub wanted it.

Bastian scowled down at him. "White hair, blue eyes, little, pretty, young. Pretty sure you are the sub they were discussing. Are you here to sample another house Dom?" Bastian stood there imposing and intimidating. "They both complimented your behavior under their guidance. Said you were a good boy for them."

Skyler was blushing. He hated that his pale skin turned pink and hot like this but it wasn't really something he could stop. "Well, I am relieved that they thought so. And I just came because I was invited by Randy and Danny... I wasn't looking to scene tonight..."