Rosie Davis

Rosie, who I shared my secret den with....... Ok..... Our secret den. But I found it. Sort of.
Anyway, Rosie and I are the same age. And when I say the same, I mean the same. I am only 7 hours younger than her, and I was born in the early hours of the morning, so my birthday's the day after hers. To be honest, I am glad, i mean, imagine sharing your birthday. I couldn't say our Birthday as well as our den. Your birthday is your own Birthday, no one else's! So my birthday would be my birthday. But at least that's not an issue. We would have joint celebrations though. When your in care, you don't really have parties. Just ice cream and bowling with the rest of the kids. The huge, scary, 6 foot, moody, mardy teenager's. And the tiny, smurf like, whiny, little brats who are like 2 years old. Ughh.
Right then, back to Rosie. After Billy left me and her were like sisters, best of friends, thick as thieves. That was, until Whiz. Whiz, who also shared my den, (Ok... Again... Our den) was hugely, greatly, enormously crushing on her and finally, after like all of his friends pestering her, she went out with him. So OK, he was like the cutest boy in school, and ok, all most every girl fancied him. Apart from me, obviously, and Rosie. Rosie never fancied anyone but everyone fancied her. She was stunning. As in drop dead gorgeous. As in totally beautiful. As in..... Well, you get the drift. I know she didn't want to go out with him, not really. But Whiz whizzed her of her feet and before I could say 'completely ditch me why don't you, even though I have been there for you every single time you needed me no matter what because that's what friends are for' she was gone. And when I needed her..... She wasn't there.

After another like 7 friends ditched me I thought that it was me. I was the common denominator. I was pushing people away. Maybe it was me, you know, the reason my mum left me. I just had a habit' of becoming the third wheel, the whole three's a crowd thing.

But yeah... Rosie and I are OK now. She has been fostered about 3 times for a few months but she's back now. The people who foster her have really odd names. There was Miss Watchadoin; Mr and Mrs Malarki; and Dr. Dolally and his wife and 2 daughters Jamie and Harriet. They were expecting boys and it was a quick change to Jamie and Harriet from James and Harry!

I haven't actually told you about Rosie, how she looks, her personality. Well her we go, you want to sit down, and if your lying down... Sit up, you may fall asleep. You might want to grab a quick drink or/and a snack too!!

She has long Blonde hair, naturally frizzy, but she had it straightened and then had a perm so its now just wavy. She doesn't wear too much make up, unlike some people... (KELLY (cough) CROSS (cough). She has pretty ocean blue eyes, and a small button nose. She has big lips, but with a bit of lippy, they look like those ones that celebs have, although they're not natural. She is quite tall and very slim. If she lost a few pounds people would probably mistake her for being anorexic. She's not, don't worry.
Her personality, you ask. Where do I start? She is just as beautiful on the inside. She is kind and caring and would help you out even if you were her arch enemy. Although if you do get on the wrong side of her when she's got out the wrong side the bed then be afraid, be very afraid. She can be bossy, and cruel, and an absolute cow. She can twist people around her little finger and get what she wants when she wants.
I will always miss the days we were friends though. We gossiped... A lot..... We talked in class... A lot...... We did everything together. Shopping, homework, going out to town, going out for lunch or tea, and shopping, and bowling and stuff like that. Sorry, did I mention we went shopping together like all the time. Sometimes her ability to twist people round her finger was an advantage.

She was a good friend. I hope she will be adopted some day into a loving family. She has big dreams. To travel the world, but all she really wants is a family who loves her. The thing is, I've never had anything like that to miss, but she was 4 when she got dumped here, and she has an incredibly good memory. She would tell me about her mum, and her mum's constant change of boyfriends. She even remembers going out for tea once when she was 3 and a half. But I suppose if you have had a good life, then you just cling onto the good memories.