Meeting Taylor!

There I stood (well sat actually... On the floor) in front of the most amazing person, and her boyfriend, in the world! I couldn't believe it! Was I dreaming? Did I hit my head when I fell out of the cupboard? Did I pass out? Is it still 6am and I've imagined the whole day? OMG I am so confused right now! Why is my Idol standing infront of me! Maybe she won't see me... Maybe not, it's too late now. After all I haves just fallen out of a cupboard and landed by her feet. Ok, take a deep breath. Slowly look up. Is she looking at you? Yes, yes she is!
"You wanna hand?" Joe asked me, reaching out his arm to help me up.
"I... errr... yes... yes please... errr... thank...err...thank you... very much... " I stuttered. I just couldn't get my words out. I opened my mouth and decided to make the effort to speak instead of looking like a goldfish. Maybe I should've gone with the goldfish.
"Are you alright? That was a nasty fall you just had" He said, helping me to my feet. OMG he's talking to me again. Ok, play it cool!
"Oh, that? That was nothing. It takes more than a few bruises to beat me!" I exclaimed. Maybe I played it a little too cool!
"Hey, you're sure you're ok?" I will always remember that as the first words Taylor ever said to me! I'd only just got over stuttering with Joe, then Taylor talks to me! WHAT DO I DO??? Ah, I'll just nod. She looked concerned, which wasn't surprising due to the fact it had taken me nearly 90 seconds to get my brain working again.
"Yes thank you, honestly," I muttered.
"Ok then, is this Bumble Bee House? Did we come to the right place? You see we're looking to adopt!" She told me while I stood there still in shock that I were standing infront of Taylor Swift, global superstar and, if I forgot to mention, my idol! I just about managed to tell her that she was in the right place, just not in so many words...

It was then people started gathering into the house, to see what had gone on. Steve and Winnnie pushed their way to the front of the gathering.
"Olivia, Olivia are you ok?" They hugged me, you know the parent hug where they squeeze you really tight so you can't breath, yeah it was that sort of hug.
"Liv, what possessed you to run back into the... Oh Sugar, it's... You're... Why... What... It's Taylor Swift!" Like me, it took Winnie  a while to get her words out.
"Look, I'm really sorry about the helicopter and the mess inside, we'll pay for repairs." Taylor said.
"Yeah, will 10,ooo cover it?" Joe asked, taking out his check book.
"We can go to 25,000 if it isn't enough," Taylor told Winnie.
"It was a few garden chairs and tables, don't worry," Steve said, much to Winnie's disgust. Winnie's not greedy or anything, but she's very optimistic about this place. She has high hopes of it becoming the UK's most popular care home and it expanding to house 50 kids or something like that. And 25 grand could easily help the process. 
                               ***
After everyone had sat down, Kelly Cross tried to murder me... No really. She rushed over to me and said "Taylor Swift was talking to you an you didn't think to tell me! How dare you, you're so..." Then she realized Taylor was listening to her every word,"That was slightly rude. I mean, it would have been more polite if there were more people here to help make Miss Swift more comfortable and happy, right?" She smiled at Taylor, and although she is a blonde, rich pop-star, she is not dumb. And that part wasn't the 'tried to murder me part' either. I went to loo and on my way back to dining hall she pushed me down the stairs and told me that because she was the one who found out Taylor was adopting, she should be the one she adopted and that no one would ever want to adopt me that's why I've been in care so long. I then told her where to shove it, so she grabbed my arm, pulled me outside (nearly braking my arm) and told me to sit on the wall. I did, because at the time I was more focused on keeping my arm attached to my body. Then she pushed me off the wall ; this was quite a high wall, by the way. I didn't really care about that for long because guess what? Taylor walked outside just as shs pushed me.
"That wasn't very nice, was it?" She said to Kelly. She then helped me up, at which point I was having a slight overload of emotions:
1- pain in my arm where Kelly nearly broke it.
2- pain in my back, legs and feet where I was pushed off a wall.
3- I was dyeing of laughter inside because of Kelly's perfect impression RUINED! Haha!
4-OMG TAYLOR SWIFT WAS TOUCHING MY ARM!
5- Still in shock of meeting Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn
6- worried Taylor might not like me if she thought I got into fights easily.
7- fear of getting told off if Kelly makes up some lies about me
8- worrying that what Kelly said about no one wanting me was true...
9- afraid that I would be in care for EVER. Well at least until I was 18.
You see, too many thoughts rushing through my head at once. 9 is just too many, actually make that 10...
10- Taylor was looking at me funny because I hadn't said anything for 2 minutes while I was thinking about the thoughts in my head.
"Are you alright, did you hurt your head when you fell?" She asked me. That's another reason she is my idol. She is a genuinely kind person, which is an extreme rarity these days....