Adoption Day

Here it is, adoption day, and the social workers have actually hired hair and make-up people to do our, obviously, hair and make-up. Hair and make-up. We are not at a Beauty Pageant! Oh my God. I didn't think they'd stoop this low. Just because they want to get rid of all of us. Even Kiki, who's only 4½. I can't believe they would do this. Like, I can't really say no to having my hair done up like a celeb, and my make-up like a star. But, it doesn't mean I agree with it...
We have been given a 'schedule' for the day
8:00 - Breakfast
8:30 - Washed and Dressed
9:00 - Daily Chores
10:30 - Hair
11:00 - Make-up
11:30 - Set up outside
12:30 - Finish 'About me' poster (WHY)
13:00 - Sit at our seats
13:05 - Open the doors...
***
18:00 - Close the doors...

And that's that. Someone here will have found a new home. I'll have to do this again in another 6 months no doubt. Oh well.
My hair and make-up you ask. Well, we get to choose the make-up colour themes, and our hair style. So, make-up... I'm thinking and mixture of different shades of pink. My lippy is going to be a light shade, same with the blusher. My eye-shadow will be a darker shade, so it stands out. Winnie said it will bring out my lovely light brown eyes, that's why I should go dark, though, I'm just doing that because pinks my favourite colour... And my hair. Well I've asked Winnie, and she said yes. I can have a faded dirty blonde highlights, and a strawberry blonde dip dye! I'm going to have it curled. I'm still deciding on loose curls or tight curls. I literally can't wait! Yes, I have to do my chores first, but I'm well prepared. You see, yesterday I changed the bed, polished in my room, cleaned my windows and hoovered in my room. All I have to do now is... Brush the yard. So let's get to it...

***

So, I finished that, and then went for my hair and my make-up! It was hair first and I had it dip dyed a strawberry blonde and dirty blonde highlights. They curled it. Tight curls, they said it would look better, as it would 'frame' my face. It looked amazing at the end. I think my favourite part was the curls. And Kelly Cross said her favourite part was having it straightened. Well, due to some research I've conducted (4 people) and help from one of my friends (Google), I found that people with straight hair, really love and really want curly hair, but people with curly hair really love and really want straight hair. I'm not sure why because my friend (Google) wouldn't tell me (the internet wouldn't connect properly).
Ok then, back to the make-up. Well I went and sat down and the make-up specialist, Mia, asked me about the colour theme. She thought it was a great idea and I had an eye for that sort of stuff. Apparently 90% of people can't really colour coordinate when it comes to make-up. And I can! Anyway, she did my make-up just as I had explained earlier to you. She gave me some huge mascara to put on and Mia told me it made my eyes stand out even more. After that, I went back to my room and had a look at the schedule again...
10:30 - Hair ✔
11:00 - Make-up ✔
11:30 - Set up outside ✖
Set up outside... So I went to do that.
Steve needed some help with the chairs, so I helped. Winnie needed help with the umbrellas (just in case of bad weather), so I helped. Moaning Mary needed help with sticking posters around for 'The Bumble Bee's grande spectacular Talent Show!' Its this lame talent show we do every year. Everyone's a winner! That's the motto, everyone gets a prize but only one person gets to take 3 friends to bowling and lunch at the biggest mall ever, A Taste Of Delight! It is amazing. It has every shop from clothing to pet shops, shoes to nail salons. And every brand you can think of, from Claire's to New Look, Perfumé to L'Oréal. Moving on....
So that took around an hour, what's next?
11:30 - Set up outside ✔
12:30 - Finish ''About Me' posters ✖

Hobbies? singing.
Skills? Writing, especially song writing...
I finally filled it out and doodled round the edges, as you do...

All that's left to do now, was open the doors..............................................

5...4...3...2...1...