Wasting my time

Gabrielle
Two months later

After a while rashad and Jamal got better I've been living with Jamal. I can't do it i need my own space first of all because he treats me like a lil kid. 'No gabby take that shit off ' 'Clean up yo room ' 'gimmie yo phone ' like last time I check you sell dope tell me what to do when you do something like go to college then tell me something. Fuwwk you mean cuhhh "Gabrielle tishay Thomsono " I roll my eyes at the sound of his voice. I stop down the stairs To see his 'homies' "What the fuck do you want " I said annoyed. "First of all go put on some damm clothes guh " I was not even showing anything. "Second watch yo got damm mouth. " he said "ard " I said cuz I'm tired of hearing his voice. "Yuh" he didn't even have to say nothing. I walked upstairs and kept what I had own which was a sports bra and some stretchy pants I walked back down stairs to make him mad. Act like I was on the phone. "Bitch bitch bitch bitch " I said and looked dead at him. "Fuck you I'm damm near grown " I said. And that nigga had the nerve to snatch me up. "Lil guh I don't kno what wrong with you but watch yo mouth that all I'm going to say " he said. "Let go of my arm that shit hurts. " he threw my arm down. I flicked him off and opened the door ready to leave. "Gabby where u going. " jeremaih asked. "I'm going out for a while cuz I need to find me and you a brand new house. "Can I go please " he begged and I rolled my eyes "I'll be right back ok " I kissed his forehead then he said ok.

Rashad

I guess you can say that gabby cut me off. She thinks I cheated on her. During the time me and Jamal got in that car accident because these niggas is out for my head. So I'm in hidding face ass you know ion cur I'm out In the open if they really wanted me they'd been and killed me while I was in the hospital. I stay strapped like they really think they gon get me Tf. What you look like putting a hit out fo my head niggia. Ain't nobody scared to die but there no chance of me getting hit because that gang small as hell. I been spending more time with India more and she getting a little grown for her age she need an ass whooping but Iant doing nothing like that ima just start taking her shoes that's like her main priority. If she was a boy she would've been got a whooping. But I'm in the store with my momma she wants me to get the stuff off the high shelfs. She make me feel like ima big ass kid. When we walked in this hoe and she said 'dont be running around in this store don't ask for nothing cause you ain't getting nothing'. She need to say that to India and Rahkeem they bad. I wanna trick my momma but she knows the difference.

As I go get the milk and I saw this girl with a fat ass.she backs up and turns around running in to me. "I'm so-" then we met eyes and I realized that was Gabrielle she looked at me and walked away. I pulled her back "wassup" she said with a straight face like she was hiding her feelings. "Girl don't even try to front " she snatched her hand away. "Why I gotta be fronting why can't I jus not be Into you no more " she said and walked away and I let her. "Boy hurry up ad get the milk." Ma yelled from the other isle. "I'm coming " i grabbed the milk and left.

"Think bout that girl all day " I said accidently out loud. "Ooh daddy in his feelings" India said. "Never " I said we left the store and I put on a movie for India and told her I'd be back I walked outside. Dialed Gabrielle's number then waited for an answer. "Hello " she said with her soft voice "yeah what you doing later " I said "minding my business leaving yours alone " she said "look meet me at the park by gum street " she sighed "please I just needa talk to you " I said "ard' fine but Jamal he's going to follow me " she hung up "India put on your shoes we bout to go to the park " I had to bring my baby girl cuz you already know she was going to be like why you leave me and stuff.

Jamal

I heard the door open "Gabrielle". "What you want " she said "I'm coming to shit I don't trust that nigga " I said cuz that niggia played my sister once before and gabby told me not to beat his ass matter fact her ass begged me.

-

"Hey gabby " India said hugging away

" Hey " Gabrielle said "ight ma here's the deal I-" gabby cut him off it was funny to because we was in the far corner me and maih she said "nah u listen homie I'm not getting back with you PERIOD because you should have did what you was supose to do the first-"
"Girl I did what i was suppose to do "

"No you didn't or we would have still been together and what makes it worst she was white " I started cracking up.

"I did not cheat on you I told you from the jump how it was gonna be "

"But you was lying tho "

"Gabrielle man get off these games "

"Your wasting my time I gotta go "

"Ight I love you "

She rolled her eyes and walked off towards bianca's house I love that girl but we not talking right now I don't kno what we are.

Bianca

I was lying down and I heard banging on the door. Tbh i didn't feel like getting up because I had some spandex and a sports bra and it was cold. The banging continued "it's me " I know that's best Fran so I ran to the door. I saw her at the door. She looked like she wanted to fall apart but didn't. " hey " I said the pulled her in and we cuddled on the couch. " best Fran what's wrong. "

"I still love him but I don't want to love him cuz I know he don't care "