Christmas eve

Bianca

We went downstairs and my dad was talking in Spanish to someone on the phone. Then hung up and looked at us. "What yo name son " my dad said in his thick accent. "Jamal " he stuck out his hand for my dad to shake it my dad rejected it and sat back down.

"where'd te invenio causae in hoc uno" he said in Spanish "bueno papá " I said back with the face. "What you want with my daughter " he said straight forward like damn Jamal was like what are y'all saying. "I love your daughter she beautiful smart and motivates me to do better I wanna work towards marriage with her " my dad look like he was bout to say something slick so I was like "papá sea agradable foreal " Which mean dad be nice foreal he rolled his eyes. "How old are you " he said "21 sir " he said my dad said some slick stuff under his breath in Spanish. I shot him a look.

Jamal

This shits weird as fuck he saying stuff with his thick ass accent and i don't know what the hell he saying I gotta think about it. Then they start talking Spanish at One point and ion know what they hell they talking bout. "Bae what y'all talking bout " I whisper "su culo tonto no saben español " her dad said I think that means his dumbass don't know Spanish because I remember rashad was making fun of me one day with his twin.

"Daddy no he doesn't know Spanish y'all be nice "Bianca  said "well he needs to learn " this niggia Finna make me mad he mad disrespectful. "The reason I came down here is because we having a family reunion in Puerto Rico and I want you to come bring Gabrielle too I love her to death " he said like that's my sister to you should love me to death. "Do you have a job " he looked at me. "Yes sir I do " I said "well what you do " he said "hey dad look how I made my canvas because I'm entering the arts show " bianca said knowing I was bout tell him the whole truth. He phone started ringing "I gotta go." He said standing up. "Esperar lo que opinas de Jamal "

" I no quieres con él yo no aprobar bebita " he hugged her tight you could tell by the passion behind it that he loved her" te amp aunque sé interminables tomar la decisión correcta" she said back "yo tamién te quiero " he left and she said there

"Now you gon tell me your whole convo " she looked like she wanted to cry. "He pretty much said he don't approve and he know I'll make the right decision or what ever " I just hugged her and listen to her vent

Gabrielle

"It getting late can you take me home " I asked rashad. I was tired my feet hurt and and iant feel good. "You ight " I nodded he got Jeremiah and we was on our way. My stomach hurt bad I laid my head on the window. I started sniffling and I was tryna hold it in but I fell like something was bleeding ion know I'm wierd. "Gabrielle are you- oh my god let me take you to the hospital. " I looked at him like "what's going on " my vison blurred "is gabby ok " I heard Jeremiah say.

Rashad

Gabby's nose and mouth was bleeding like just running out her nose. I mean I know she was complaining about her stomach and stuff but iant think it was that serious it's the day before Christmas and y'all tripping.

>>>>>>>>

"Gabrielle Thomson's family " me and Jamal stood up. "Well there was external bleeding in her stomach we starting to believe that it was from stress or depression or both. Y'all can talk to her she's on the second floor room 807 " the doctor said she smiled and walked off. Jamal woke up a sleeping Bianca and he took Jamal from her.

"Fuck " gabby said tryna sit up. "Are you ight sis how you feeling " Jamal asks. "This shit hurt " she said I chuckled. "Shut up rashad I should kill yo ass right now " Bianca said rolling her eyes. "For what " I asked makeing a Tf face like what "because you let my baby be in the hospital " she said helping gabby up. "I'm ight but where Jeremiah" gabby said "right here sleep " Jamal and Bianca said at the same time. "Listen ion really want be bothered right now can y'all come tomorrow" gabby said they said their goodbyes "gabby please let me stay with you" Jeremiah said half sleep "fine go get your medicine then come back " she said I loved she always put his needs first. He walked out with the rest of them. "Rashad can you leave to " she said "gabby I know I hurt you but you gotta give me another chance. " I said sitting in the chair. "I can't trust you rashad I can barley trust that this is you and not your twin just stop " she said rolling her eyes.

"If you tell me right now truthfully that you have no love for me then I'll leave you alone. " she rolled her eyes "see you can't do it but you know what Ima just leave you alone I'm done chasing yo ass " I left with that being said because I'm not bout to chase anyone if they want to be in my life then they will be simple.

I drove to the trap finally went and got this nigga out the basement I had him in there for like a month. "You can leave but next time ima kill yo ass " I pushed him out he was like real skinny he prolley need to go to the doctor iant feed him nothing so.

I went home after that but I went straight to sleep shit this girl used to b my everything but I gotta go back to being heartless I guess.

Bionca's dad in the media