Days to weeks

Gabrielle

Weeks nd weeks passed since yk nd i jus cant talk about it. I will say I'm still very very sad about everything. Like i dont kno i jus feel like she didn't have enough time. Im happy with rashad nd my brother nd my little family I have wit rashad nd his brothers. They definitely keep me safe. I jus cant get over that it hit me too hard nd it hurts like a gun to your head a million time except you dont die your alive nd you have a bullet in ya brain burning you. But i dont know i jus have to eat it. I started crying hard i told you i cant even think of it. I tried to be silent but it was no use it jus hurt to bad. Yall don't understand how much i loved her she was mine nd i swear to god i wish everything was different i wish there was more time. I sighed wiping my face. I stayed in the bathroom looking at myself i got a bat nd shattered the mirror the glass cuz my face. I jus dropped the bat sittin on the floor.

Keyshawn rushed in. Nd picked me up off the floor nd carried me to the room. "You ight r u hurt you good. " I sighed nd tried to speak "im .. okay Keyshawn " he smiled at me goofy "i knew you were you wanna see the baby shes awake " i smiled back "yk i do " they named the baby rain whitley zanaii jackson it was a pretty name. She had the baby june 21st. I grabbed the baby out her crib as she reached for me. She loved me most I believe after her daddy ofc. She loved kim too she only goes to sleep with her mommy no exceptions.

"Hey girl " she kicked i laughed at her she was so pretty the most beautiful baby ive ever met. "You missed me when u had that nap huh " she laughed nd grabbed my earring "noooo mamas let go " Keyshawn laughed "your so good with babies. " i knew that ive always been around babies growin up. Thats why i used to be so scared to have my own.

"She's mine all mine " i hugged her. She giggled Kickin i could stay here all day playin with her pretty self. "You wanna be all mine huh ?" I asked her in my baby voice. "Say no i luv my dada " Keyshawn but in "um sir we are talkin " i gave him the hand i love her i want one. "Hi mama hi " she smiled wit her little dimples. Someone knocked nd we looked at the door cuz it was open.

It was rashad him looked so handsome he had on some nice jeans saggin em So yk u could see his lil calvin klein his shirt was yellow nd it said fendi. I was literally droolin at this man nd yall to top it off he had a hair cut ohhhhhhhhh imagine the meme wit all the guys. Im jus talkin but seriously.

"GABRIELLE hello " i looked at the baby she was still giggling nd pullin in my shirt. "Yeah " bitch i jus got caught staring wtf mane "you staring at the nigga nd shit gimme my baby back me nd rain out yall weird " he gently took the baby nd left with the pacifier in the other hand. I smile hes a good dad. 

"You wanna have one huh " i smiled shi he lookin good on purpose ofc i want one wit u walkin around like dat. "Eventually " i had to play it safe. He pulled me up. "Gimme kiss " I smiled i had hella lip gloss on. I kissed him nd he grabbed my butt deepening the kiss. "Stop for i fuck u " i said pulling back we laughed "i jus wanted some affection nd attention iant seen u all day " he put his arms up in defense.

Rashad

"Babygirl u wanna go to the movies nd watch a cartoon " she smiled at me "yess we gotta take miah fasho tho " i laughed maih be trippin on us. "Ight bet be ready when i get back " she rolled her eyes "boy yk im not gon be ready " ik she not "i jus be hopin one day you will " i smacked her ass turned nd socked my dumb ass.

"My bad ill be back tho frl hurry up " i was one my shit double time im at the trap at least three times a day yk how it is if im there the corner boys can get they new shi nd turn in my money. Its the empire at it's finest. We getting real rich. I came in checkin the bagging process the watering of the plants the threat above the board. I jus rolled me up some weed since everything smooth. I smoked dat shit went to the car nd went to pick up miah.

"Hola rashad como estas tratando a mi amiga" bianca said answering the door i was confused nd started dying "oh sorry shad ive been back in forth in puerto rico alot " i laughed walkin in "man dat shi had me dead im not trippin you needa teach jamal stupid ass " jamal gon yell "mane fuck u nigga " i shrugged "maih mia date prisa tienes que irte " i laughed maih sure enough ran down the stairs with the sickest hair cut he gettin tall too. "Damn my lil man getting tall " i said he hugged me "you kno how it is " his lil ass said. "Ight we bout to head out "
-
Today was good nd i was chillin we got home from the movie gabby tld me to join her in the shower. Nd mane now she sleep in my arms.
Mane her phone started ringing nd i answer it"yo" the person on the other end told me hello as if they couldnt hear me "yes sir?" I asked "i was calling to see youre still good for Tuesday 1 at my office " iant know what this was so i woke up gabby for this phone call. "Um im not sure ion feel good i'll call you " she endded the call nd went under the covers. She say thats her thinking place.

"What's wrong baby " i asked her "i don't feel good ima jus lay down im good. " so the next day i woke up the gabby throwing up i walked in the bathroom seen the mirror smashed nd I open the door nd gabby on the floor throwing up in the trash. "Aww shi you sick girl " I grabbed her off the floor nd wiped her face with a hot rag "go take a hot shower I'll bring you ya clothes " me nd gabby had lil clothes we bought some but not alot i was gon take gabby shopping but she's sick i was gon take care of her though. So we got in the shower i sat her clothes on the sink
-
Gabrielle was sitting reading a book with tissues close by she was real sick i gave her some medicine earlier she should be good soon. But she say she lightheaded she got a head cold. "Even though im sick will you lay down next to me. " she asked lookin up from her book i went around the bed nd kissed her head i love dis girl right her but iant doin dat.

"If you love me you will " she whined i rolled my eyes. "Girl i cant mane yk i gotta work iant gettin sick "

Gabrielle

I watched him as he carried my food to me. He was so handsome and kind nd caring he's my heart. "Here you go Shawty bone appetite " i laughed. "Thanks luv but im not hungry yet " I said cuz my body dont be hungry. "Ima leave it here u better eat boo " i smiled nd he kissed my head a couple times "So what you want for your birthday " he looked at me biting his lips. "No a real present "

"Nothing jus you mama " he hugged me stretching out his body on top of me. "You my present my gift my heart " I giggled nd hugged him close scared he might ever have to leave my arms. I couldn't sleep tonight too much is on my mind. I laid on shads chest listening to his heart beat in his inhale nd exhale like it was my favorite song. "Go to sleep my luv " he mumbled under his deep voice he moved nd shifted nd went back to sleep snoring peacefully. I couldn't sleep thinking about whats gon happen nd how. When the sun started to set my eyes closed. Finally at peace