A long distance relationship(1)

Anin

The mounths have past when I saw my one and only love, James Williams, the first thing he'd propuse to be his girlfriend, in the Christmas eve in manila before we will separate in other places, before my flight to 'Butuan City' we make our promises to see each other in next year. Now welcome to my world.

When I woke up in the morning still we're heading to our destination I'm still confused why me and , James will separated to each other, why they brought me here to 'Butuan' and study my lessons here, well I guess they found me a perfect school, well its nice there and they take me here, just as when we arrive at our house some maids greeted me and my sister, Nanin I feel tired for the travel so I headed through my room, "Mum, I'm going to rest now I'm tired." I tell mum and when I was about to turn the door knob I'm stop by my mums words, "Anin, can I talk to you and to your sister? Please?" She said and smiled as I nod to her, "hey, Nanin mum wants to talk to us, come faster or else I'll get the chocolates from mum!" I yelled at her well I hold on to my laughter, I see her running outside the bathroom and look at me with a grin, "let see who can get there fast." I gave her a smirk and ran to my parents room, while I'm going straight to my parents room I look behind me to see, Nanin has a hard time to fixed her clothes, as she mannage to run faster she stops by a chair I put in the middle of the way she glared at me and I gave her 'uhhh poor little girly, I'm going to eat your chocolate' face and she give up and I hold on my laughter and she seemed to laugh too and we booth go to our parents room.

"Okay..so were here! What are we waiting for?" I ask Nanin nervously,"well open up you banana!"she yelled at me and rolled her eyes,"its lock how can I open this door without a key", before I'll call mum and dad, Nanin get something from her pocket and show me her credit card and we both smirk and laugh.

Now when we are inside the room mum is offering us to sit in front of them and start our conversations "girls, I know both of you will get confused but, were going to separate you in a different schools." mum said sadly and try to smile a little," but mum, why are we going to be separated?","because of Nanin she wants in SJIT." I glared at her and rolled my eyes, "and what school will I be studying?" I ask and she look at me," at FSUU" there now they going to separate us. Thanks a lot Nanin!!!

Tadaa... I hope you like it and thanks for having time to read this!!! I hope I'm going to make it cute!!!
Thanks again xD