A long distance relationship (4)

Anin
I'm here at the Robinsons and she's not here, I go up to toms world and I got a message from Vanessa, 'what the holy macaroni were are you now? I'm at the grand entrance and there's a lot of people surrounding me please help me!!! NOW!!!' Now I have to go down and look for her.

When I got in the entrance she is surrounded by the people in the mall, most of them are taking pictures of her and one girl is shouting at me and the people look at me with joy in their eyes and now we are both surrounded.

Minutes later while we're walking I saw a familiar girl and she's like looking for something, "Vanessa hide!" I told her and she has a confused look ,"huh, why?", "She's here!", "what who's -", "Just hide now!" Finally she's gone and were running inside the elevator.

"wow that's so close, anyways why are we hiding and who's she?" Vanessa ask and I look at her "its Airis my friend and she's like finding someone and I'm going to tell you this when were at the cafeteria okay"," no she most know now" I hear something and we both look to Airis with fear in my eyes, "RUN!" I stop the elevator and step outside living Airis Alone and when I look at my back Airis is Following us, God why do I have to end up like this?

Now we're here at the cafeteria still catching our breath and were just looking each other and finally ,Vanessa spoke , "so who's that girl again?" She ask ,"oh ummm she's Airis and she's my you know best friend and we got separated and all she wanna do is to find me, oh and how about you down there?" I ask with a smirk luckily I'm not only one who always hiding for some people, "well, uhg, okay here can you keep a secret?" ,"okay so what is it?" I ask her in serious tune "okay, my father is a model and I'm his a Singer too, and I want to be like him"