A long distance relationship (3)

Anin
Now its my first day of college and I have to go early so I can get my schedule. When I get out of the office I bumb to a girl and all her things fell, "ummm... Okay kalang po?"she said and I help her get all her things, "ummm... Yeah, are you new here?" I ask her and hoped that she's old student, "yeah ikaw? Bago kaba dito?","oo nga e, hindi ko alam asan ang theater arts slam mo ba?" I ask her and she nodded, "oo alam at yan rin ako pupunta, umm... I'm Vanessa Pendon, ikaw...", "Anin... Anin smith nice to meet you and sorry also", "uhhh... Okay lang basta mag ingat kalang sa iba" wow now I have already a friend I think, I wanna ask her, "uhhh... Do you have any friends here?" Lol I ask so many questions, "yeah, actually they are in their class"," but why are you alone?","oh... Well I only get my schedule without them, friends?" She give her hand to me so I can shake them, "Friends".

When I arrive at our classroom the students are few, maybe its my lucky day, when I supposed to sit in a vacant seat Vanessa call me and point the chair next to her signaling me to seat beside her and I notice that the teacher is not around so I talk to Vanessa until a girl sit next to her and talk, "Hey, I'm Selena, anong sayo?" She ask me and show her hand to shake mine, "umm... I'm Anin nice to meet you"I gave her a small smile just as well shy smile because I'm new here and new students are the first bullied until you live with that all day.