A long distance relationship(2)

James
"Okay good luck to your studies Anin, and... I love you" , "I love you more james" Anin reply and turn off her computer ,I smile and turn off the computer too, I'm still confused why were separated places, maybe she have a boyfriend over there too? Nah I'm too dramatic, "mum I'm just wondering, why the family of Smith and Williams are going to be separated?" I ask mum and she turned around to face me, "well were planning that you too will be get married as soon as you too are Finished to your studies, and when you graduate, she will come again here and you too are going to marry at America" she reply and look at me with a faint smile ,"why you ask that anyway?" She ask and I reply "well, cuz were separated to other schools and were going to graduate in other schools too, why she didn't study here anyway? Its more fun when were both at the same place." ," well that question of yours is not allowed to answer my dear son, just wait until you found out what happened" that's her reply well thanks a lot mum!

When I was about to jump to my bed mum shout an excitement and ran to my room, "geez, mum whats the noisy all about?" I ask its like it's her first time to see someone,"well I'm just happy that you and Anin will be getting married next year, why your not happy with that?" My mum ask that and I laugh at her reaction and I answer her "of course I'm happy, what I mean is that why next year, its only like me and Anin just see each other last Christmas eve and next year were getting married, how could that happen?" I ask her and look to another direction not seeing her reaction, "so you don't love her?" She ask again and I answer agian, "of course I love her, and why do we have to be separated? I want to be with her forever." Thats the only words that come out and I was expecting that my comment is true.

Now I'm staring at the ceiling of my room just thinking Anin's face "why my life is always fast, I mean the time is so fast, I want to think but they will think for our own good" I whispered to my self and fell asleep.

Early morning is my first day of class and I have to get up and go to school so I can get my schedule. When I supposed to go inside the classrooms all the girls shouting at me and pulling me to sit besides them and I just walk away and I sit near the window and thinking Anin, I'm just thinking about all we do each other and the teacher get inside the classroom.