Author's Notes and Copyright

P U M P K I N      P A T C H      P R I N C E S S

by Julie C. Dao

Copyright © 2024. First published on Wattpad on July 15, 2015. Please do not take or use any part of my work without my written permission. I have filed this book with the U.S. Copyright Office.

Special thanks to: DL Hammons, Sierra Godfrey Fong, Jordan McMakin, Ivy Zang, Nancy Bruckman, Marisa Hopkins, and Tiana Smith, for their feedback, and Erin Bowman for designing the original concept for my new cover!

A U T H O R ' S      N O T E S :

There are MILLIONS of stories on Wattpad. Thank you for clicking on this one!

Here's a little background on me and the story: I first started writing PUMPKIN PATCH PRINCESS in 2010. I was still learning how to write a good book, and I didn't really know what I was doing. All I knew was I really wanted to get published, so I sat down and started writing.

In 2015, I put PPP here. Sharing it on Wattpad has been a lot like sharing a piece of myself. PPP is the story of a girl who wants to break free and follow her dreams, and in many ways, it's the story of ME. Because since then, I followed my dream.

I signed with my literary agent in 2015, and now I have nine books out or about to come out!

Adult Gothic Romantic Thriller
- NOW COMES THE MIST (October 1, 2024)

Young Adult Fantasy
- FOREST OF A THOUSAND LANTERNS
- KINGDOM OF THE BLAZING PHOENIX
- SONG OF THE CRIMSON FLOWER
- BROKEN WISH

Middle Grade Action/Adventure
- TEAM CHU AND THE BATTLE OF BLACKWOOD ARENA
- TEAM CHU AND THE EPIC HERO QUEST
- TEAM CHU AND THE WILD GHOST CHASE (out September 10, 2024)

Young Adult Anthologies
- WRITING IN COLOR
- MERMAIDS NEVER DROWN

My dream came true in the biggest way, and it's partly because writing PPP and putting it on Wattpad gave me courage, strength, and luck. A lot like magic.

Hope you enjoy PUMPKIN PATCH PRINCESS!!!

XO

Julie