No Where To Hide

Before I Start This Chapter I Want To Say Sorry To Everyone That Wanted Me To Upload .. I Had Lost My Password And Didnt Want To Start A New Username. SORRY GUYSS ! HOPE YOU ENJOY <3

When I Read That Message I Could Of Sworn My Heart Dropped To My Stomach. He's Able To See Me? How Can This Be! I Looked Around Me And Noticed Nothing. I Dropped My Head And Did A Little Prayer. Just When I Was About To Start My Phone Beeped Again, It Read "Look Closely."

I Got Up And Ran As Fast As My Legs Would Take Me To School. Once I Stepped In The School, The Principal Was There Strolling Down The Hallway. I Tried My Best To Be Quiet, But My Phone Began Ringing. What A Luck? I Tried To End The Call But Just Then Mr.Andrew Turned Around. "Ms.Jhonson Office Now" I Walked To The Office And I Found Out I Was Getting Suspended. I Had No Clue Why!

After A Couple Of Minutes, Junior Came Walking Into The Office. My Eyes Popped Out! "Wh- Wh- Why Is He Here?"

"Don't Worry Loreen. I'm Here To Take You Home. Your Mom Could'nt Come Down Here Because She's In A Meeting." I Looked At Mr.Andrew And Shook My Head No. I Pleaded With My Eyes And He Shook His Head And Led Us To The Doors. The Guy That Raped Me, The Guy That I'm Pregnant By, The Guy That Is My Mother's Boyfriend Is The Guy That Im Leaving The School With At 10:00 AM.

We Walked Quietly To His Car. When We Got In He Locked The Door. I Had No Protection On Me. Nothing Except My Keys And Hands. He Starred Out The WIndow And Then Slowly Faced Me. "Why Hello Loreen" He Said. I Didn't Answer. Just Then He Hoped Out Of His Sit And Unto My Lap. "I Think I Said Hello! DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF!!"

"No! No! Im Sorry! Get Off Of Me! Pleasee!" His Hands Wrapped Around My Neck. As His Hands Became Tighter It Was Getting Harder For Me To Breath. I Saw Less And Less Of What Was Surrounding Me. Next Was NOTHING!