Who's Jeyko ?

Chapter 4

Who's Jeyko ?

Larry stood there facing me . "Jeyko ?" I nodded . Jeyko has been my Bestie for years! But deep down we both had those feelings for eachother. As the feelings grew , we became more closer and soon after we decided to be exclusive. However, those few months didnt end so well because I caught him cheating on me with my ex Bestfriend Judy. Jeyko was the only boy that I knew was for me . He was Dominican , had curly hair, but always had a ceasor. He had a good built, not too much and not too little, he had hazel eyes that anygirl who looked into them will fall in love with him. He was the first boy I lost my v-card to. He was everything i needed. Even though he was a "thug" he was sooooooo sweet and treated me like a princess.

The only thing that was wrong was that Larry and him always bumped heads. It doesnt matter where they were, if they had to they will both put up there hands and fight. They argued over anything and everything. Larry was actually kind of happy that Jeyko had cheated on me because now he didnt have to hear that boy mouth or name anymore. However, all that changed in a wink of an eye becuase now me and Jeyko are now talking again.

"Look I know you dont like him but I need him right now."

"Whats wrong with me?" He had that almost disappointed look on his face.

"Nothings wrong with you Larry. You are my brother I will always Love you."

"So why you went behind my back and called that asshole! You know I dont like him! Better yet you know I hate his ass!"

We pulled up at the school. I looked at him and I felt like crying. Before he had the chance to see how much I was hurt by his words I opended the door and ran as fast as I can to my secret place. My secret place was a HUGE tree behind the school that if you used a microscope you still wouldnt be able to find me. The only other person that knew about my secret place was Jeyko. My morning sickness came and you know what happened. I didnt feel like going to school, so I  hung out at the secret place. Just then my fone beeped . I recieved a text. I opended my phone and the text name said Junior. Remember the Guy who got me pregnant ? Well ITS HIM! I read the text and it said: I see you .

VOTE | & | COMMENT