The Unknown Ends With A Beautiful Beginning

All I remember is pretty much nothing. I woke up on my bed in my pajamas, all covered up in my quilt. Someone knocked on my door. "Who?" I asked. No one answered. I got up slowly and took my lamp, if anything happens one good hit will do. I think. "Come in," I said. The Door opened slowly and Larry jumped into my room scaring me half to death.

"Rawr!" He screamed. I jumped, and then both of us started laughing.

"Oh my gosh Larry! Dont do that, nearly gave me a heart attack"

"I know. I could tell from your voice," he said. I shook my head. I Sat on my bed, and patted the spot next to me. He sat down and looked at me. We sat in silence for a few and then I recieved a text message. I walked to my desk and looked at it.

                                 "Had fun thanks a lot sweet cheeks ;)"

My phone fell out my hands as my body crashed to the floor. Larry ran over to me and picked up my phone. He read the text message that was from Junior. "What the hell is this?!" He yelled at me.

"I- I dont Know," I said through my sobbing and crying "I dont know. I dont remember anything." I could tell Larry didnt believe me, but it was the truth. I honestly didnt remember anything! He picked up my phone and I was able to hear the ringing.

"Listen Junior stay the hell away from Loreen! Im not playing with you, I could have you locked up for all this crap you putting my sister through. Stop it now!" Then he hunged up and looked down at me. "Now Imma ask you one last time Loreen. What the hell happened between you & Junior?" I didnt know what to say. I told him I dont remember and he doesnt believe me. I was stuck between a lose lose situation. "I cant belive you! You had sex with him, didnt you!" I shook my head no. "So what the hell happened? He wouldnt just send you this text for no reason!"

" I dont know what the hell happened. I dont know anything! I dont remember one little crap of what happened the whole god damn day! If I knew Larry wouldnt you think I would of been told you?" He walked towards the door and opened it.

"No I really dont think you would of told me. You're too chicken to tell me. Scared that I would of hurtin him or something?" He walked out the door without me even answering.

- 5 Months Later'

Im 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant. I walked into Jeyko's room. "Hey," I said.

"Hey, Come on in. Sit down" I sat down on the edge of his bed. Jeyko and I been going steady for 3 months straight. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "How you're feeling?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay I guess. I cant wait to get this girl out of me"

"What are you gonna name her?" I shrugged my shoulders again. "What about Lorko?" he said.

I laughed, "I would never name my baby that. Im thinking Lauren. What you think?"

"Why Its Loreen and Jeyko combinded, but Loreen, Lauren. Both beautiful names that fit together."

"Its out of the question Jeyko. Drop it, and so Lauren it is." I Smiled and rubbed my watermelon belly. "Beautiful baby Lauren."