Chapter 2

Alec:

Alec walked through the door and headed straight for the kitchen, followed by Michael. Lilly had gone shopping with her friends.

Alec and Michael walked into the kitchen and froze at the sight of their Luna, Mia, putting large plates of cookies on the table.

They bowed their heads in respect, "Luna," they greeted. She gave them a warm smile her warm brown eyes were soft.

"Welcome home, I made cookies, well, obviously, go ahead and dig in," she said. The boys smiled and did just that.

"Oh," Luna said as if she remembered something, the boys looked back at her with stuffed faces, "Alec, Ben wants to speak with you."

Alec quickly chewed and swallowed the cookies, " Yes, Ma'am." He started to walk away from the table, but froze when more pack teens stampeded into the kitchen. Alec turned back around and grabbed a handful of cookies, he didn't need to be a seer to know their wasn't going to be any left when he got back. He grabbed a napkin on his way and wrapped the cookies in it.

After the cookies were wrapped and stashed in his pocket he quickly made his way to the top floor, to the Alpha's office.

He knocked on the door and waited as he listened to his sisters paws walking around, directly above his head in the attic above.

He mind linked her that he saved her cookies.

"Come in."

He walked in to see the Alpha behind his desk frowning down at some papers. He looked up and smiled at Alec as he gestured for him to take a seat.

"Alec, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm doing fine," Alec replied.

"And your...uh..." the Alpha pointed to the ceiling, where Anita was still pacing.

"She's...well, the same," Alec frowned. He didn't like talking about Anita to outsiders, even if it was the Alpha, it still made him uncomfortable.

"Did you need something, Alpha?" he asked, hoping to change the subject. The Alpha got the memo and went with it.

"The sun is going down soon and an Alpha is on his way with his Beta and little sister," his eyes glazed over as he stared off into space. He was speaking through the mind-link.

He looked back at Alec, "They just showed up and are being escorted by one of the sentries. I want you to meet them halfway and escort them the rest of the way. You can tell them about the rules around, now."

Alec nodded, "I mean no disrespect, Alpha, but may I ask what they are doing here?"

"Pack Alliance. They are from the Blood Moon pack. The strongest and biggest pack in the U.S." he answered.

Alec bowed his head in respect and left.

He shifted into his wolf that was the exact same shade of black as Anita's the difference was that his eyes were a sea green.

He ran through the trees enjoying the feel of the wind on his fur and the warm sun on his face.

He heard voices from the distance and shifted back behind a tree. He grabbed a stash of basketball shorts and put them on.

He stepped from behind the tree and was immediately hit by an intoxicating scent.